Madonna is ready to make new music

Aquaria

So true about the videos. She's averaging two an era, and I'm being generous there. :rolleyes:

I was gonna ask the same thing. The girl down the bottom with the glasses could almost pass for SJP. :ph34r:

Horde Candy could have been such a good era if she released the right singles and got off her lazy ass to promote it. But she blew her wad on the 4 Minutes video and then just didn't give a fuck :umm: Seeing as how she had Industrial Light and Magic retouching her face in that video I guess she was tapped out :coffee:

lol looks more like Patricia Arquette to me

Yep, it's just a promotion for her tour. And videos, forget it <_<

new set already huh :lol: who are they? I always love how you do colors ^_^

The videos have been dreadful anyway so ... :lol:

-_- i can't help it

one of my all time fav groups.

btw my mugbook is not working <_<-_- i'll try to fix it tomorrow :lol:

Horde Candy could have been such a good era if she released the right singles and got off her lazy ass to promote it. But she blew her wad on the 4 Minutes video and then just didn't give a fuck :umm: Seeing as how she had Industrial Light and Magic retouching her face in that video I guess she was tapped out :coffee:

lol looks more like Patricia Arquette to me

I know. There were great singles to be made from HC but the era was a wrap a couple months after release. <_< And don't even start me on that piece of shit "video" for GI2M. :mellow: Bitch, exactly what the fuck was that? :umm:

I see her too! :lol:

So true about the videos. She's averaging two an era, and I'm being generous there. :rolleyes:

I was gonna ask the same thing. The girl down the bottom with the glasses could almost pass for SJP. :ph34r:

*cries* she does in that pic -_- but her voice ... :wub:. that's Sierra the other is Bianca , they are sisters and one of the Freak Folk movement leaders ^_^

The videos have been dreadful anyway so ... :lol:

-_- i can't help it

one of my all time fav groups.

btw my mugbook is not working <_<-_- i'll try to fix it tomorrow :lol:

*sigh* True. I did enjoy Celebration actually, mostly for how it was edited, the incredible dancers, and her touching her pussy like a naughty asian schoolgirl :shifty:

oh you showed them to me ^_^ like a lullaby. I thought they might have been lezbins before u said they were sisters lol. Sierra is really pretty ^_^

lol what's wrong wif it? it's probably those damn developers messing with shit they should just leave alone :umm:

*cries* she does in that pic -_- but her voice ... :wub:. that's Sierra the other is Bianca and they are sisters and one of the Freak Folk movement leaders ^_^

Freak Folk... yeah that's what it sounds like.

I know. There were great singles to be made from HC but the era was a wrap a couple months after release. <_< And don't even start me on that piece of shit "video" for GI2M. :mellow: Bitch, exactly what the fuck was that? :umm:

I see her too! :lol:

And let's not get into the utterly ATROCIOUS art direction for the packaging of the CD <_<