Madonna is ready to make new music

Aquaria

Its official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad ass people to collaborate with. I'm just saying...... - Madonna

I can't imagine her speaking that way :umm:

hm this doesn't sound good to me AT ALL . She'll either try and pull some Gaga with the 90's recycled beats (Celebration) or she'll just try to queen out for the gays to get some sales . Either way me don't like this >_<

oh wait there is a 3rd option , She'll just throw a half assed album as an excuse to tour <_<

hm this doesn't sound good to me AT ALL . She'll either try and pull some Gaga with the 90's recycled beats (Celebration) or she'll just try to queen out for the gays to get some sales . Either way me don't like this >_<

oh wait there is a 3rd option , She'll just throw a half assed album as an excuse to tour <_<

Agreed it sounds like a COADF part 2 or something. Or--God forbid--another Hard Candy. She can keep it.

Roc, she does talk like that sometimes though. In the past 5 years I think she's regressed, personality-wise.

Yeah and remember when Madonna did those back to back Tyler Perry movies and wrote a self help book? The coincidences are almost unnerving :umm:

We all remember how much she had in common with Michael...

madonna-vma.jpg

I guess she shares a lot with Janet too ^_^ Neat ^_^

I'm really tired of her piggybacking on trends -_- Mark my words Nicki Minaj will be on her album :ph34r:

I hope if she decides to keep it dancey she comes with someone fresh like she did with COADF. But I'm not holding my breath -_-

Yeah and remember when Madonna did those back to back Tyler Perry movies and wrote a self help book? The coincidences are almost unnerving :umm:

We all remember how much she had in common with Michael...

madonna-vma.jpg

I guess she shares a lot with Janet too ^_^ Neat ^_^

Don't be bothered because your fav irrelevant flop bitch can't stop herself from copying the true queen and goddess of pop Janhova

mizy3m.jpg

If it's a COADF part 2, I'm not interested. -_-

I think she's slowly treading into old-gay-icon-passed-her-prime territory and she's gonna churn out generic gay dancefloor music for the rest of her career -_-

I hope I'm wrong -_- The fact that she still seems to have the same attitude after 3 projects (including Celebration) is worrying unsure2.png

I think she's slowly treading into old-gay-icon-passed-her-prime territory and she's gonna churn out generic gay dancefloor music for the rest of her career -_-

I hope I'm wrong -_- The fact that she still seems to have the same attitude after 3 projects (including Celebration) is worrying unsure2.png

She doesn't care about albums anymore. She just wants to release an album and then hit the road <_<

Yep, it's just a promotion for her tour. And videos, forget it <_<

new set already huh :lol: who are they? I always love how you do colors ^_^

So true about the videos. She's averaging two an era, and I'm being generous there. :rolleyes:

I was gonna ask the same thing. The girl down the bottom with the glasses could almost pass for SJP. :ph34r: