Sassy Kelly Clarkson speaks out!!! She is gonna stop Obama re-election at all cost!

King Baby

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does this make you feel different about the pop star?

• Yes. As a poor girl from the trailor parks she should know how important it is to keep the re-uglicans out of office
    • No. Like every other American, she has a right to vote for who she wants

Racist comments, where? And why is it when you say you like a candidates view on some things, you're automatically lumped with everything they do? :umm: Can people not agree in some places and disagree in others? :umm:

No... If you support the person, you support their beliefs... if there was a president who has known to beat his wife n kids... Would u still vote for him if you agreed on a policy? :blink:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You Ron Paul supporters" when I only agree on 3 points of his...that's grouping, love. Again, certain issues should be handled by the states and others should be handled by the Federal Government. Giving the Federal Government control over everything is ridiculous. Not to mention it strips all independence.

That says it all.. :filenails: :filenails: :filenails:

Ron Paul is/was a known homophobe for qite some time. i don't know if his views have changed, but he would never get my vote. I would never vote republican, but if I were held at gun point, I'd go with John McCain, who I actually liked pre sarah palin.

I had quite a bit of respect for McCain before he unleashed the Thrilla from Wasilla onto the rest of us.

I don't see how can she really support him or any Republican for that matter, but oh well. And I hate when folks mention colors (ex. purple, orange, green, so on...) when they're trying to say how "open-minded" they are.

She also added what? Post the rest of it. :rolleyes:

I HATE THAT TOO! Knowing damn well if that were a group of neon-green people showing any type of upward mobility, people would be up in arms and coming out with the hoses and claiming that they're unnatural :rolleyes:

The racist comments were in the crazy ass brochure he sent out back in the day, saying that it was OK to be afraid of 90% of the black men that live in DC because most are criminals or have criminal tendencies. Not to mention AIDS patients should not be allowed to eat in restaurants. :mellow:

Some of yall, as well as kelly clarkson, need to do your research. There's a reason the Republican party has been hesitant to give him the nomination.

Yup. And then he's trying to say that he didn't know anything about it because he didn't write the articles but refuses to investigate to find out who did it :mellow:

Or him now criticizing the Civil Rights Act and calling it basically an intrusion of privacy :mellow: He's a racist homophobe.

Archived