Sassy Kelly Clarkson speaks out!!! She is gonna stop Obama re-election at all cost!

King Baby

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does this make you feel different about the pop star?

• Yes. As a poor girl from the trailor parks she should know how important it is to keep the re-uglicans out of office
    • No. Like every other American, she has a right to vote for who she wants

She's entitled to her views. Doesn't affect my opinion on her music (which I've always been indifferent to). She didn't come across nasty when expressing herself, so I can respect that.

Anyway, I'm glad my faves are all Obama supporters so this doesn't effect me lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's remember who we're talking about. Isn't Obama the one who's allowing for this new bill to pass that allows people to be arrested under the SUSPICION of corrupt or unjust activity? Meaning it's subjective and holds by opinion and circumstance, not actual fact without opposing evidence? Yeah. Please let's not feel like Obama is the less of two evils here.

are you hiding something ReyRey :shifty:

If you're not a home grown terrorist, how does this affect you???

They can consider ANYTHING to be terrorism nowadays. Shall we not forget the police brutality of yester-years and now whenever a group of people calmly protests against the government. (I'm thinking Occupy Movement nowadays, not the Tea Party nuts)

are you hiding something ReyRey :shifty:

Oh hush it, Game. :rolleyes: I just think something is a little shady about that bill being passed. :rolleyes::lol:

They can consider ANYTHING to be terrorism nowadays. Shall we not forget the police brutality of yester-years and now whenever a group of people calmly protests against the government. (I'm thinking Occupy Movement nowadays, not the Tea Party nuts)

Oh hush it, Game. :rolleyes: I just think something is a little shady about that bill being passed. :rolleyes::lol:

Oh come on now.. YOu know damn well it doesn't apply to people like OWS...

And the moment someone blows some shit up and we find out there was some type of suspicion and no one was arrested.. Who are the American people going to blame?????

terrorism and protesting are two different things... Obama/Federal government doesn't control local and state police directly...

that "suspicion" is called "paranoia"... have you been smoking that devil's lettuce lately? :shifty:

Oh come on now.. YOu know damn well it doesn't apply to people like OWS...

And the moment someone blows some shit up and we find out there was some type of suspicion and no one was arrested.. Who are the American people going to blame?????

Name how many times you have seen a protester attack a cop without being hit by the cop first? I also distinctly remember a protest at a college where the students who were protesting were lined up and sprayed with mustard gas at point blank range. Tell me that isn't some bullshit.

Now how often has this happened? More innocents are arrested under circumstantial evidence than actual criminals. Please, spare that.

terrorism and protesting are two different things... Obama/Federal government doesn't control local and state police directly...

that "suspicion" is called "paranoia"... have you been smoking that devil's lettuce lately? :shifty:

They are, but you can be punished as a terrorist when you were only protesting. Haven't we seen this before? And how so?

Is that what people call it now? :lmao: But no, I have not. :lol:

Name how many times you have seen a protester attack a cop without being hit by the cop first? I also distinctly remember a protest at a college where the students who were protesting were lined up and sprayed with mustard gas at point blank range. Tell me that isn't some bullshit.

Now how often has this happened? More innocents are arrested under circumstantial evidence than actual criminals. Please, spare that.

That's police abuse.. Where does it say that OBama supports that?

That's police abuse.. Where does it say that OBama supports that?

Where does it say he's stopping it, either? These videos have been plastered some of everywhere and he knows and says he supports the movement, so you should know he's seen at least one video. There is no way it misses his desk...or the famous Blackberry.

idk.. i was speaking out my ass...

that's what i call it... i heard it on tv LMAO

Ah, I see.

That would be you. LOL.

Where does it say he's stopping it, either? These videos have been plastered some of everywhere and he knows and says he supports the movement, so you should know he's seen at least one video. There is no way it misses his desk...or the famous Blackberry.

Ah, I see.

That would be you. LOL.

You Ron Paul supporters want less government right? You want the states to handle their shit right?

Blame the Mayor, Senator and Governor of that State...

You Ron Paul supporters want less government right? You want the states to handle their shit right?

Blame the Mayor, Senator and Governor of that State...

I'm not saying Ron doesn't have his issues. I'm at the point of not wanting to vote at all, but he gave me a little hope. I do blame them, but I also blame the big government who put these people in a position to have to protest in the first damn place.

I'm not saying Ron doesn't have his issues. I'm at the point of not wanting to vote at all, but he gave me a little hope. I do blame them, but I also blame the big government who put these people in a position to have to protest in the first damn place.

There will always be a protester..And once again.. Ron Paul supports don't want big government.. They don't want regulations, you got what you wanted... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Good for her for admitting who she supports. She's allowed to support whoever. She probably isn't clued up to some of the issues raised against Ron Paul and her response to the 'haters' was to tell her whats wrong with him rather than insulting her.

PS Why was I writing Ru Paul instead of Ron :unsure:

There will always be a protester..And once again.. Ron Paul supports don't want big government.. They don't want regulations, you got what you wanted... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Obama supporter, don't group me with some party or candidate like I support everything they do. Or as if you even understand the opposing argument I make. There are issues like marriage, abortion, taxing, etc. that he wants handed to the states instead of the government. Not everything. Don't tell me what I believe or what I wanted. I don't bandwagon unlike others. Obama supporters included.

Despite his racist comments.. U still support him :blink:

Despite his racist comments.. U still support him :blink:

Racist comments, where? And why is it when you say you like a candidates view on some things, you're automatically lumped with everything they do? :umm: Can people not agree in some places and disagree in others? :umm:

Racist comments, where? And why is it when you say you like a candidates view on some things, you're automatically lumped with everything they do? :umm: Can people not agree in some places and disagree in others? :umm:

The racist comments were in the crazy ass brochure he sent out back in the day, saying that it was OK to be afraid of 90% of the black men that live in DC because most are criminals or have criminal tendencies. Not to mention AIDS patients should not be allowed to eat in restaurants. :mellow:

Some of yall, as well as kelly clarkson, need to do your research. There's a reason the Republican party has been hesitant to give him the nomination.

Obama supporter, don't group me with some party or candidate like I support everything they do. Or as if you even understand the opposing argument I make. There are issues like marriage, abortion, taxing, etc. that he wants handed to the states instead of the government. Not everything. Don't tell me what I believe or what I wanted. I don't bandwagon unlike others. Obama supporters included.

I didn't group you with anyone. The states will fuck it up if it's left up to them. Look at the state that tried to get rid of unions.

I didn't group you with anyone. The states will fuck it up if it's left up to them. Look at the state that tried to get rid of unions.

"You Ron Paul supporters" when I only agree on 3 points of his...that's grouping, love. Again, certain issues should be handled by the states and others should be handled by the Federal Government. Giving the Federal Government control over everything is ridiculous. Not to mention it strips all independence.

Archived