Sassy Kelly Clarkson speaks out!!! She is gonna stop Obama re-election at all cost!

King Baby

15 members have voted

1. 1. Does this make you feel different about the pop star?

• Yes. As a poor girl from the trailor parks she should know how important it is to keep the re-uglicans out of office
    • No. Like every other American, she has a right to vote for who she wants

http://www.toofab.com/2011/12/29/kelly-clarkson-ron-paul-republican/

Kelly Clarkson's Facebook page was on fire overnight -- with fans divided after the original "American Idol" winner posted support for Republican candidate Ron Paul.

"I love Ron Paul. I liked him a lot during the last republican nomination and no one gave him a chance," Kelly posted last night. "If he wins the nomination for the Republican party in 2012 he’s got my vote. Too bad he probably won’t."

And with that ... her followers went wild with a debate spanning over 1,000 comments.

"Oh no! Are you a Republican? I hoped you were a Democrat," one disappointed commenter wrote -- with another adding "That awkward moment when one of your favorite singers supports a bigoted, hateful candidate..."

One (former?) fan even posted "Does anyone want my Kelly Clarkson floor seats in South Fl. Just realized I might no longer be a fan!?"

Not all the comments were anti-Kelly though -- with some sticking up for the Texan.

"Yay for you being a Republican!!! there aren't many celebs like you out there! great to hear this!!! be true to yourself! =)" said one.

Another added, "She's just expressing her opinions, freedom of speech, REMEMBER? all you people need to seriously calm down!!"

Kelly addressed the Facebook feud later, posting a follow-up message saying "I am really sorry if I have offended anyone ... I do not support racism. I support gay rights, straight rights, women’s rights, men’s rights, white/black/purple/orange rights. I like Ron Paul because he believes in less government and letting the people (all of us) make the decisions and mold our country."

After that post was meant with another 1,500 comments, she also added:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron Paul :thumbup: And those commentators are rude as can be. You don't attack someone just because they disagree with you. Have class and state your opinion as to why you vote the way you do and you both talk it out like adults. People are so inconsiderate, selfish and rude nowadays. It's disgusting.

I applaud her for sticking to her beliefs and even more that she's willing and adult enough to hear from others so she can be sure of her decision or maybe change her mind. Take notes.

Ron Paul is full of shit and was caught in a lie about not know what was written in his newsletter that HE collected money off of..

FUCK YOU RON..

With unemployment so HIGH this trick wants to shut down a lot of government offices which will put a whole lot of people out of work..

Ron Paul is/was a known homophobe for qite some time. i don't know if his views have changed, but he would never get my vote. I would never vote republican, but if I were held at gun point, I'd go with John McCain, who I actually liked pre sarah palin.

Kelly addressed the Facebook feud later, posting a follow-up message saying "I am really sorry if I have offended anyone ... I do not support racism. I support gay rights, straight rights, women’s rights, men’s rights, white/black/purple/orange rights. I like Ron Paul because he believes in less government and letting the people (all of us) make the decisions and mold our country."

After that post was meant with another 1,500 comments, she also added:

I don't see how can she really support him or any Republican for that matter, but oh well. And I hate when folks mention colors (ex. purple, orange, green, so on...) when they're trying to say how "open-minded" they are.

She also added what? Post the rest of it. :rolleyes:

I don't see how can she really support him or any Republican for that matter, but oh well. And I hate when folks mention colors (ex. purple, orange, green, so on...) when they're trying to say how "open-minded" they are.

She also added what? Post the rest of it. :rolleyes:

Your lazy black @ss needs to just follow the link! :cheers:

Let's remember who we're talking about. Isn't Obama the one who's allowing for this new bill to pass that allows people to be arrested under the SUSPICION of corrupt or unjust activity? Meaning it's subjective and holds by opinion and circumstance, not actual fact without opposing evidence? Yeah. Please let's not feel like Obama is the less of two evils here.

Let's remember who we're talking about. Isn't Obama the one who's allowing for this new bill to pass that allows people to be arrested under the SUSPICION of corrupt or unjust activity? Meaning it's subjective and holds by opinion and circumstance, not actual fact without opposing evidence? Yeah. Please let's not feel like Obama is the less of two evils here.

If you're not a home grown terrorist, how does this affect you???

Archived