Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

I went to the gym today and I felt fine..

Sis I tried to switch to a light diet of leafy greens and lean fish when I began Phase II of Insanity. It was okay for the first two days, but by mid-week I was having serious difficulties getting through the workouts. By the end of the first week or so, I had bruised and pulled several muscles. So I can imagine what it would do if you were on a detox diet. Not to mention that P90X is harder on the muscles, and you're getting very little to fuel them. It's not the win-win. -_- Why aren't you following the meal plan?

What/how is P90X2 by the way? I just started the original last week and I'm loving it.

I think my scale is fucking with me..

Before I started on Sunday I weighed myself at 179 :ph34r: ( I had some wings, fries and ice cream) :clapping::clapping:

I woke up Sunday for work and I was 172.5 and Monday night I was down to 170. :unsure:

I put one of my dumbbells on the scale to make sure the scale is working... Something aint right.. :lol:

Are you weighing in the morning after you pee and before you eat breakfast/is the scale at 0?

Sis I tried to switch to a light diet of leafy greens and lean fish when I began Phase II of Insanity. It was okay for the first two days, but by mid-week I was having serious difficulties getting through the workouts. By the end of the first week or so, I had bruised and pulled several muscles. So I can imagine what it would do if you were on a detox diet. Not to mention that P90X is harder on the muscles, and you're getting very little to fuel them. It's not the win-win. -_- Why aren't you following the meal plan?

What/how is P90X2 by the way? I just started the original last week and I'm loving it.

The first part of P90X2 is different from the first one.. There is not that much weight involved so I should be fine..

Once again, I'm only doing this for about 2 weeks. I have no problems stopping if I feel like I'm going to pass out.. :lol:

The first part of P90X2 is different from the first one.. There is not that much weight involved so I should be fine..

Once again, I'm only doing this for about 2 weeks. I have no problems stopping if I feel like I'm going to pass out.. :lol:

i have a guy in my nursing class he sells and does the p90x stuff I guess they have a new version out he was showing me the discs last month, he runs our school get fit program, I think I would gain some respect from the man if I ever showed up to it, but I workout at home

i have a guy in my nursing class he sells and does the p90x stuff I guess they have a new version out he was showing me the discs last month, he runs our school get fit program, I think I would gain some respect from the man if I ever showed up to it, but I workout at home

Well you can work out at home with P90X... You should try it for a couple weeks to see if like it..

Now back to me.. :filenails:

I'm down to 168.5 and still juicing.. I slipped up and had some Lays chips and I'm glad it didn't do anything.. I still haven't eating anything solid.. All juice.. I went to the gym 2 times this week and next week I will start P90X2 again.. I want to compare the weight loss from this week to next week..

well.... Here's my story :)

i've always been the skinny guy and whatever i do i won't gain a gram even if i eat 3 meals a day...

i was the same weight since my 14th..... never gaining, but easily losing ... Annoying!!!

I started working out a few years ago... went 4 times a week, ate 3 meals a day and drank shakes in between... After 6 months i gained 3 kilo's (not sure how much that is in pounds) but it was major for me... then i got sick for a week and lost 5 kilo's...

so i gave up

Last Summer i went on holiday in Tel aviv... the city of amazing body's and everytime we went to the beach i was the skinniest guy and my friend the fattest... So we made a pact to go back next Summer for gay pride (already booked my tickets) and to get in shape and have a killer body when we get back... lol

So, i got back, got loads of supplements, started this diet again but now differently and more educated and go to the gym 5 times a week... it's been 4 months now and i thought it could never happen, but i actually gained 6 kilo's and ly body is starting to look really good... and this time it feels permanent (i don't think i will lose all of i get sick or something)

so yeah... I'm pretty chuffed and pretty amazed that (even at my age) you can still get a good body....

:)

so this is me after 4 months :)

februari20121.jpg

Well you can work out at home with P90X... You should try it for a couple weeks to see if like it..

Now back to me.. :filenails:

I'm down to 168.5 and still juicing.. I slipped up and had some Lays chips and I'm glad it didn't do anything.. I still haven't eating anything solid.. All juice.. I went to the gym 2 times this week and next week I will start P90X2 again.. I want to compare the weight loss from this week to next week..

that is so extreme just liquid diet, I might put a chicken breast in a blender with some carrots and corn and try it :filenails:

believe me I've thought about that.. lol..

I only lost .5 lbs today..

did you hear about that weight lost pill they have ? It's on the news today, they say you lose 10% of your overall weight and it works, they got approval to put it on the market....see how this works out, they say it suppresses your appetite.

did you hear about that weight lost pill they have ? It's on the news today, they say you lose 10% of your overall weight and it works, they got approval to put it on the market....see how this works out, they say it suppresses your appetite.

be careful with those (or any diet without proteïns)

yes you will lose a lot of weight... 80% of it will be water and muscle tissue

the second you start eating normal again, your body will work on recovery first... your water balance will be balanced again and muscle tissue repaired...

Carbs will be stored from the first bite and you will gain weight in water and muscles and you will gain extra weight in your fat mass... you will have a higher fat mass after then with what you started

It probably won't be on the market for another 5 months..

Back to me again :filenails:

I'm down to 166.5

• Upvote 1