Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

...Okay so now this thread is about what you do what you know and what works, not everything works for everyone, but healthy lifestyles is the key. I notice a lot of my fellow students workout, it helps relieve stress and helps to keep ya mind sharp too. You can post recipes, ya workout playlist and whatever else is your story.

HOW and do u look good? I look good when I am 170 nice flat stomach and you go below that you got 9.5 of chocolate :whistle:

How? Mild anorexia imo

I would eat one meal and one snack a day and drink lots and lots of water. I think I look okay but I need to tone my body more.

How? Mild anorexia imo

I would eat one meal and one snack a day and drink lots and lots of water. I think I look okay but I need to tone my body more.

I'm told to drink a lot of water so that is a definite. I'm thinking of going on the Missy E diet it's cheaper than Nutri-system I could just eat a cracker a day :unsure:

I wonder how much that stuff costs and if it works, I mean I get this much, being healthy has to become a life style I think we want to look good for the beach or a big event, but we don't think about being healthy in general.

On the site the price section (hopefully someone tells me I was in the wrong section) had the cheapest meals being around $150 a month.....I love ma baby, and I support her & Nutrisystem...mentally, but thats taking a HUGE chunk of money PER MONTH (hard H).....so I'll just get a $10 membership @ a YMCA and just spend all day on a bike lol.

Yea Im losing lb's too, not gonna give actual numbers of my weight until Im happy with my results (which Im aiming for by March, no particular reason, but I set a goal in November, and no matter how far or successful I get, Im gonna be alright, and keep going), I'll keep it @ we're very similar in height and weight loss goal. But I lost 20 lb's since I started, basically doing exactly what Lisa said above, I too eat like under 3 times a day (and I AIM for a satisfying portion, not a stuffing portion), drink alot of water, and I move alot with my job. I got my moments where I brake (my sweet tooth is absolutely ridiculous, and I LOVE carbs....& alcohol), but I made a deal with myself that when I brake and dive heavy into that, immediately the next day I make up for it, MORE water, MORE walking (like until it hurts), and NOTHING sweet....or good :(. It works for me tho, and nothing else has to this extent.

I might spring for a month of nutrisystem but then where does the exercise come into play? I know you gotta burn fat somehow not just starve

This is what I'm currently doing plus P90X2 because I want to cut down on my body fat percentage..

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/23-doug--s-mega-cutting-routine.html

If you click on each exercise it gives you a video demo.. Also you don't have to spend that much time in the gym..

We all know fat loss comes from the kitchen..

I'm replacing 2 meals with a meal replacement shake.. Fruit, skinless chicken,fish and veggies.

Since my inner fat boy is stronger than me, I will have one cheat MEAL per week.. I asked a trainer about that yesterday and he said I shouldn't have any problems..

This is what I'm currently doing plus P90X2 because I want to cut down on my body fat percentage..

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/23-doug--s-mega-cutting-routine.html

If you click on each exercise it gives you a video demo.. Also you don't have to spend that much time in the gym..

We all know fat loss comes from the kitchen..

I'm replacing 2 meals with a meal replacement shake.. Fruit, skinless chicken,fish and veggies.

Since my inner fat boy is stronger than me, I will have one cheat MEAL per week.. I asked a trainer about that yesterday and he said I shouldn't have any problems..

:lmao: Damn those inner fat boys of ours, such bullies lol

What's the Feast? I don't think we have that here :lol:

The feast is like 80% of all the meat. Alot of pepperoni, salomi, roast beef, ham, & turkey (I get mine with lettice, olives, pickles & yellow peppers with either mayonnaise or ranch or mustard). It cost $8..and in my opinion...its totally worth it. But as you can also tell by what I get on mine..... I dont have that often lol. I WISHHHHH I could have it like every week lol. But I save them now for special occasions or when Im REALLY craving it (which I am as I type this), and when I get it I gotta work it off the next day, cause thats a cheat if there ever was 1 lol.

...okay this is true me...judge me only if you have no sin. I am at 200 lbs at 6'1 I want to lose about 30 lbs. I usually can melt the weight off quick and get thin, but I kinda want some muscle too. I read discipline starts with setting rules. So I have to come up with a regimen that is designed to lose fat and gain some muscle, I have to accept that at 36 I won't be 26, I do look younger but still. Gay men aging is not the biz. I see guys now that are obviously younger, maybe its the way they dress.

6'1 and 170pounds is too small for black men. :filenails:

The feast is like 80% of all the meat. Alot of pepperoni, salomi, roast beef, ham, & turkey (I get mine with lettice, olives, pickles & yellow peppers with either mayonnaise or ranch or mustard). It cost $8..and in my opinion...its totally worth it. But as you can also tell by what I get on mine..... I dont have that often lol. I WISHHHHH I could have it like every week lol. But I save them now for special occasions or when Im REALLY craving it (which I am as I type this), and when I get it I gotta work it off the next day, cause thats a cheat if there ever was 1 lol.

Wow that sounds like a lot :lol:!! I don't think I could eat that haha. Whats the calories on it??

Wow that sounds like a lot :lol:!! I don't think I could eat that haha. Whats the calories on it??

Oh yea its a mouth stretcher lol, I have NO clue about the calories, I imagine alot tho (especially mine anyway, all the meat + the cheese + the mayonnaise =.....I dont wanna know lol, cause its fucking delicious LOL)

Random but...don't ya just hate those skinny sluts that are like "Gurl i can eat anything and everythang and i just never gain weight hehehe"....those bitches. :rolleyes::umm: Anywhores, like everyone else has been saying...eat right...exercise...blah blah...etc. :filenails:

I recently(over this past weekend) have become hooked on and damn near obsessed with a fruit smoothie called "Evolve Kefir"...the strawberry flavor! It. is. every. thang. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: