Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

Finally started going back today...

I swear I can't put on weight for anything... but I will say I've really toned up in the last 3 months

Finally.. someone here who isn't trying to lose 30 pounds (no offense to anyone else, keep at it :thumbup: )

Anyway looks like me and you are on the same path so I'm here for u if u need me -_-

188lbs I was at 208 at my worst but since I stopped drinking and started working out my stomach is getting flat again 188!!!!!!!! I'm aiming for 170 I wonder if I should keep taking the weight off or just start body building :unsure:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I've stalled at 162 for damn near 2 weeks..Which is pretty good I guess..

This is my last week of the first part of P90X2.. Hopefully things will pick up next week..

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I've stalled at 162 for damn near 2 weeks..Which is pretty good I guess..

This is my last week of the first part of P90X2.. Hopefully things will pick up next week..

have you tried starvation? :unsure: I eat like once a day the rest of the time I'm drinking water

In one months time I have lost 10 pounds :dance:

I still ate most of the same foods but I cut bread down along with juice and soda plus I run 2 miles every other day

tumblr_m193m1hPDX1qasja8o1_500.gif

:excited::excited::excited:

If that was Beyonce doing that move, her fans would be on youtube making videos claiming it's the hottest dance.. :lol:

You know a bagel = 7-8 slices of bread, right? :unsure:

he eating for mass that's the recurring theme in his food, that diet would be appropriate to fuel an already massive build but for those of us not muscular or trying to get there and lose fat our diets would be different. I read that the swimmer Michael Phelps takes in a really high calorie diet like extremely high.

I found a new drink that you take before eating and you wont gain weight

Its a mixture of organic applecider vinegar and organic raw honey its kinda nasty but I hear it works wonders. ill post my results soon

I found a new drink that you take before eating and you wont gain weight

Its a mixture of organic applecider vinegar and organic raw honey its kinda nasty but I hear it works wonders. ill post my results soon

I've heard of this before never did it tho..........keep us posted, have you considered starving? I did a week of tea and yogurt, it worked wonders :wub: