Getting On It.....if you're trying to get into shape POST YA Story

Bailey

Creatine is help full and you should take it with grape or apple juice.. Never OJ or Gatorade..

Protein bars are good just make sure it's one with little sugar..

my bars are full of sugar and each one is 410 calories. I was mixing the creatine with water :filenails:

• 2 weeks later...

okay this is kinda weird to me, and maybe my body is telling me what it will and won't do, for whatever reason I was off the exercise for an entire week, and then all of a sudden my body started to demand back on, I was like okay ummm :unsure: and now I am at 182, which is about 3 pounds less than I was after I stopped. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so weight lifting is slowing working it's way into my regular routine. I ride my exercise bike several times a day burning around 500+ calories, and I drink nothing but water, and the occasional alcohol beverage followed by lots of water so as not to dehydrate myself. I am taking creatine, I have a multivitamin, but I refuse to take it because it made me strangely hungry all the time. Anywho I gotta figure out how much protein is in this creatine stuff. I remember when I was younger getting cut from amino acid pills they seemed to work for me and my body responded. Okay so I was in the shower the other night and looked down at my legs as i was showering, and like a flower in bloom, I looked down and saw my calf muscle flex, it was bigger !

• 2 weeks later...

Started a fitness wellness program here at work today..3 hours a week for 6 months..Why not work out on the governments dime.

The only thing is that I need to produce results.. :ph34r:

I'm slowly changing my eating habits..but I need to cut back on pasta.

Started a fitness wellness program here at work today..3 hours a week for 6 months..Why not work out on the governments dime.

The only thing is that I need to produce results.. :ph34r:

I'm slowly changing my eating habits..but I need to cut back on pasta.

pasta is a big no no :thumbdown:

I joined another gym for a bootcamp style training.. I had 3 classes last week and that shit on Saturday fucked up my lower back. I am going to try and go today.. :tear:

you can do it boo boo, why the fuck am I on one week and off the next? There's got to be a reason here :unsure:

you can do it boo boo, why the fuck am I on one week and off the next? There's got to be a reason here :unsure:

It depends on how hard you worked out.. You are up there in age, so you can't run around like you're a 20 something with hot shorts.. lol