Am I Wrong?

Escapade

So if you read my personal blog under the True You section you would see a couple rants about this dirty boy in my Physics class and how I hate him and hate the fact that my best friend (?) decided she wanted to have a crush on him. Moving along...

So my two bff's got into an argument over the break and it was REALLLLLLLLY bad, like really bad! My best friend (?) Adrianna left my other best friend Ozzy in the middle of no where so Ozzy felt the need to tell her about her self and it ended horrible. Now Adrianna doesn't want me talking to Ozzy any more because she feels she was disrespected, which I feel she was as well, but here's the thing, Me and Ozzy been bff's since we were twelve. Our parents are extremely good friends. Secondly, how old are we? So I told her I'm still gonna be Ozzy's friend on account of she did nothing to me and the fact that she still was friends with that dirty ass boy in my physics class that I hate, and even had the nerve to hell him to give me a hug!!!

So the bitch got angry and decides she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. Am I wrong though for not wanting to drop Ozzy as a bff?

Some of the stuff Ozzy said during the argument was stuff like "That's why your dad sells drugs" (which he does), "That's why your mom left you because she got fired and she's a broke bitch" (her mom actually got cancer and moved to Texas) and "You fat sloppy bitch who stays thirsty for boys who don't even want your ugly ass."

you're not wrong, your people are, and you are the company you keep hun-tay.....see friends need to be mature to handle the bullshit they don't like each other doing. My ex and I way back, first BF we broke up, his ex hates me to this day, blames me for the fact his bf left him for me. MY BFF decides to be friendly and all in his face, I'm like hold up this dude hates me like I killed someone, and you all in his face cheeky and shit? NO MAM....BUT...on the real that was her prerogative to do she had no beef with my ex's old dude....I was still pissed because in the end on the real yo real friends rep foe yo ass, if some bitch say some shit yo real peeps are at the ready to fight dat hoe. Yo real peeps tell you when yo punk ass is wrong too and don't spare it, my BFF told me if I wanted some damn sugar check the cabinet in the kitchen. :filenails:

:mellow::mellow::mellow:

the lesson is simple...wish Paul was around, sexy ass Brit...anywho if Paul was here he would say, be careful who you call your friends. My ex, my first, told me in this life you're lucky if you ever have one or two REAL friends...and over a decade later that still holds true.....so I dare this board to ask themselves if some shit popped off who would bounce on yo ass the fastest? Who would be down for you like 4 flat tires? :filenails:

LOL my whole argument was, when I didn't like that boy in my physics class, you started texting him all hours of the day, inviting him out with us and basically trying to rub it in my face that they're cool but when you and her get into all of a sudden you want me to be on your side when you weren't on mine?

LOL my whole argument was, when I didn't like that boy in my physics class, you started texting him all hours of the day, inviting him out with us and basically trying to rub it in my face that they're cool but when you and her get into all of a sudden you want me to be on your side when you weren't on mine?

so my whole point is that bitch aint yo friend...everybody aint yo fucking friend, everybody not gonna like you...get that shit out yo mind that fantasy world where you please folks and they approve of you I still have snakes on my Facebook who don't like me worth a damn, bitches that believe my nigga ass should not have gotten into the program on my 1st app while their white girls did not make it at all...and never will... :filenails:

so either that bitch wanna be you or fuck you either way she a scandalous ho and she should know in 2012 its all about old men and young boys we not checking for pussy

I'm dying over here @ the things Ozzy said to Adrianna, and @ the things JBailey said :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the way, Escapade: you are NOT wrong. Not at all. The argument should be between them. If they are real friends, they will NOT make you pick and choose between them OR involve you in any way.

thank you boo boo....I knows I crazy...but genius and insanity flirt like drunken sailors with no pussy and hard dicks :thumbup:

I always felt like genius and insanity were one in the same but the analogy has be confused all over again :blink::lmao:

Bailey is never right...So stop gassing him up before I get mad and start throwing bricks :shifty:

You always have to be messy, don't you? :rolleyes::lmao:

I don't think you're in the wrong at all.

Why thank you. I didn't think I was wrong either but she's making it seem like I was the one saying those things to her.

*plays Mary's current single* :whistle:

LOL nd what song is that?

I'm dying over here @ the things Ozzy said to Adrianna, and @ the things JBailey said :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By the way, Escapade: you are NOT wrong. Not at all. The argument should be between them. If they are real friends, they will NOT make you pick and choose between them OR involve you in any way.

Exactly. She's a petty immature bitch nd I'm really considering not being her friend anymore.

Archived