Foxy Brown to Release Lil' Kim Diss on Christmas Eve

Dee

what she does can be considered rap? :unsure: i mean... when she's a featured artists she is (she has the best part of Kanye's monster) but her solo stuff is soo dreadful, it's like some bad pop mash up or something :unsure:

Well her album is garbage and it's clear she doesn't wanna be a rap star..but I like the old Nicki..not this glitzy child who's confused on what she wants to be..

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what she does can be considered rap? :unsure: i mean... when she's a featured artists she is (she has the best part of Kanye's monster) but her solo stuff is soo dreadful, it's like some bad pop mash up or something :unsure:

If that was her role then the job is done, she can hit the road now

That's the first time I've heard you say anything positive about Nicki the ninja

That's the first time I've heard you say anything positive about Nicki the ninja

But she does -_- to me she owned Kanye on that track.

i just don't see what's so good or remotely ok about her, her "music" is vile, the only thing worth listening too is Massive Attack, and her image... let's say that the original was better ...

I'm not a Nicki hater, she doesn't irk me , i just cannot stand the hype and people trying to make her out to be something she clearly isn't

But she does -_- to me she owned Kanye on that track.

i just don't see what's so good or remotely ok about her, her "music" is vile, the only thing worth listening too is Massive Attack.

I'm not a Nicki hater though, she doesn't irk me , i just cannot stand the hype and people trying to make her out to be something she clearly isn't

:wub: I WISH her album went more in that direction. Overhyping comes with the territory these days -_-