Brandy is GOIN IN ON THE NEW GENERATION OF CHICKS!!

janetDAYZ

Thanks to heavily ProTool-ed vocals and payola from Def Jam :coffee:

Seems like you're moved. Not gonna change the fact that Brandy is irrelevant and her z-list interview.

Now run along and pester someone else..I'm sure you can do that on twitter and pretend that you have a life.. :coffee:

Seems like you're moved. Not gonna change the fact that Brandy is irrelevant and her z-list interview.

Now run along and pester someone else..I'm sure you can do that on twitter and pretend that you have a life.. :coffee:

I'm unmoved. And nothing is going to change the fact that 1st minute of the video posted is a direct reference to Rihanna and her manufactured career. :wave:

I don't pester people :rolleyes: I only go on twitter when I'm bored..or if I feel like bothering Austineisha. That's all.. doesn't mean I don't have a life. <_< Bitch :umm:

I'm unmoved. And nothing is going to change the fact that 1st minute of the video posted is a direct reference to Rihanna and her manufactured career. :wave:

I don't pester people :rolleyes: I only go on twitter when I'm bored..of if I feel like bothering Austineisha. That's all.. doesn't mean I don't have a life. <_< Bitch :umm:

Manufactured or not, she's still perching singles atop the billboard 100..Brandy may have a point, but she's in no position to be shading anyone..when she's musically relevant again, then we can talk..until then..

Untitled44-vi.gif

Manufactured or not, she's still perching singles atop the billboard 100..Brandy may have a point, but she's in no position to be shading anyone..when she's musically relevant again, then we can talk..until then..

Untitled44-vi.gif

She doesn't need to be "musically relevant" to speak the TRUTH about the manufactured girls in the industry. :coffee:

Now who's moved? :excited:

• Downvote 1