Brandy is GOIN IN ON THE NEW GENERATION OF CHICKS!!

janetDAYZ

What she said was true. She didn't name names, so the fact that some of yall are mad only speaks to how insecure some of yall are about the "talents" of your faves. :coffee:

Its no secrete that image trumps talent these days, so why when Brandy says it is it a problem? :mellow:

• Upvote 2

Are u popular on Janet-xone and this site? I'll wait :coffee:

And im sure ure not the biggest MJ fan... MJ has too many crazies and ure way too sane.. Despite popular beliefs

I'm the most beloved forum member on both forums. :wub:

I hardly post over there and they bow at my presence B)

Mike has plenty of sane stans, and I just happen to be one of them.

so again, I must repeat

KING of MJ stans

+

KING of Janet stans

=

ThatOtherFan

B)

Didn't the other MJ stans disown you once you said that you had the chance to see him live and didn't :coffee:

We've already been over why I didn't attend the MSG show in 2001. Can we not do this again? :umm:

What she said was true. She didn't name names, so the fact that some of yall are mad only speaks to how insecure some of yall are about the "talents" of your faves. :coffee:

Its no secrete that image trumps talent these days, so why when Brandy says it is it a problem? :mellow:

EXACTLY... :coffee:

The girls are bothered and rattled as always. :yep:

:yep:

END OF TOPIC

lucycutoffhead-o.gif

:lol:

I might have to watch the video now.

I'm the most beloved forum member on both forums. :wub:

I hardly post over there and they bow at my presence B)

Mike has plenty of sane stans, and I just happen to be one of them.

Whatever meds ure snorting.. U need to stop..

Mike stand aren't sane... Its a law... Ure still Alice when he died... U know u ain't a Stan if u didn't think about joining MJ in the afterlife :lol:

Let's not make Brandy out to be some legend or icon... She has her great 90s hits n all but she just fell off.. Somewhere between lying about her marriage & vechular manslaughter

i didn't mention either of those words. but the girls will not sit here and write miss norwood off like she doesn't have hit songs tv shows and movies shes made her mark

and i only stan for JANHOVA :coffee:

I just believe Brandy's time has passed..not to sound harsh but we really dont need her anymore. She served her purpose and she's made her mark in the industry but the industry has moved on.

That's sad because she's still young and i'm sure has alot of energy she wants to pump but she isn't exactly making music like she used to so can't really complain

Whatever meds ure snorting.. U need to stop..

Mike stand aren't sane... Its a law... Ure still Alice when he died... U know u ain't a Stan if u didn't think about joining MJ in the afterlife :lol:

They're are plenty of sane MJ stans... :rolleyes:

There are those crazy ones though. lol Like the ones who don't think he's dead, and that think he's been recording vocals for Janet since he passed. LMAO (This is true, btw... there are those that think Janet's "Nothing" is a duet or completely Michael singing...and that it was recorded after Michael passed, which proves he's alive)

Those stans aren't the ones that visit the MJ forums I frequent. I know that they are out there though lol