Whose doing what for New Years?

Bailey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmph:

Tipsy is not drunk...and I drunk practically a whole bottle of jagermeister, before I even got tipsy....and I DON'T drink at all. I think that proves I can handle my liquor. :coffee:

I love how you changed it from 2-3 jagerbomb shots to a whole bottle of jager :coffee: You're a delusional, opportunistic snitch that nuts quick and can't handle drinking...what's the point in living :umm:

It's about to be a new year. Your extra-ness is gonna stop :coffee:

It's gonna be a new year and I will continue to reign and upset the lesser girls. Like you... :coffee:

And let's cut the bullshit, you're OBVIOUSLY still mad that I snatched your tattered wig with the Janet vs Beyonce vid. :excited::dance::excited:

Maybe one day I'll give you back your wig, but as for now...

RR027115.jpg

*continues to taunt you with your snatched wig*

:excited:

I love how you changed it from 2-3 jagerbomb shots to a whole bottle of jager :coffee: You're a delusional, opportunistic snitch that nuts quick and can't handle drinking...what's the point in living :umm:

Bitch I told you that before...I drunk the jagerbombers (the equivalent of almost the whole bottle of jagermeister), along with most of a bottle of another drink, which I can't remember the name of.

I got tipsy, but not drink. I did get alittle sick afterward from drinking all that alcohol. :lol:

...and now I'm a snitch too? How so? :rolleyes:

Bitch I told you that before...I drunk the jagerbombers (the equivalent of almost the whole bottle of jagermeister), along with most of a bottle of another drink, which I can't remember the name of.

I got tipsy, but not drink. I did get alittle sick afterward from drinking all that alcohol. :lol:

...and now I'm a snitch too? How so? :rolleyes:

Jagerbombs are jager mixed with red bull...you had 2-3 shots...do I need to finish the equation for you or do you not it :coffee:

Exactly...you got sick because you can't handle liquor :coffee:

Randall (you) is the Recess snitch :coffee:

It's gonna be a new year and I will continue to reign and upset the lesser girls. Like you... :coffee:

And let's cut the bullshit, you're OBVIOUSLY still mad that I snatched your tattered wig with the Janet vs Beyonce vid. :excited::dance::excited:

Maybe one day I'll give you back your wig, but as for now...

RR027115.jpg

*continues to taunt you with your snatched wig*

:excited:

Maybe I'm not getting through to u. I should prob break this down into lingo that your petty brain can understand :sigh:

My swag will always be smooth and unriled

and as far as "wig snatching" as you call it :sigh: ..... there is no comparison.

I rock gucci wigs. You rock WalMart

My toupee's consist of the best megamixes

My corn rolls and extensions are made from the best films

These ponytails, dreadlocks, and hair pieces were woven from a youtube partnerships.

u rock these......

TwatWigCollection.jpg

in which I will "snatch" and sell on ebay for $1.99 every time you come at me with extra-ness

*snaps fingers* is that better sugar? :lmao: :lmao:

Jagerbombs are jager mixed with red bull...you had 2-3 shots...do I need to finish the equation for you or do you not it :coffee:

Exactly...you got sick because you can't handle liquor :coffee:

Randall (you) is the Recess snitch :coffee:

No I think you're confusing when I told you about another time I drank (probably my only other time drinking, lol) When I had two or three shots/cups of this strong drink I asked a bartender to make for me (I didn't request anything special, I just told her to make me the strongest drink she could, lol). That drink didn't even get me tipsy...so again, yes I can handle my liquor bitch :coffee:

I got sick because had almost two bottles of alcohol, and I don't drink at all. I still wasn't drunk though

I don't know why you bitches call me randall...I don't get it :umm::sigh:

Maybe I'm not getting through to u. I should prob break this down into lingo that your petty brain can understand :sigh:

My swag will always be smooth and unriled

and as far as "wig snatching" as you call it :sigh: ..... there is no comparison.

I rock gucci wigs. You rock WalMart

My toupee's consist of the best megamixes

My corn rolls and extensions are made from the best films

These ponytails, dreadlocks, and hair pieces were woven from a youtube partnerships.

u rock these......

TwatWigCollection.jpg

in which I will "snatch" and sell on ebay for $1.99 every time you come at me with extra-ness

*snaps fingers* is that better sugar? :lmao: :lmao:

Well let me break it down for you since you're having comprehension difficulties...

You're good, excellent in fact.... but you're no match for me.

You're wig is never safe when I decide to unleash a Janet vid on the world.

They are (at times) few and far inbetween, but when I do decide to do one, the only thing you can do is hide in a corner and hope that I don't decide to scalp you along with the rest of the girls on YouTube

Now run along and go watch my vids...

Watch. Learn. Hope. Dream

Because you'll never attain the excellence displayed in my vids

tossandturn-vi.gif

You've been dealt with, you're excused now... :coffee:

I love dragging you, it's so much fun :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :blush:

I'm not confusing anything. Yourd a mega lightweight :coffee:

You were drunk and got sick because you couldn't handle it :coffee:

Deal with it Randall :coffee:

You're a confused bitch, and once again I was forced to drag you in a thread. :coffee:

I wasn't drunk. :rolleyes: I did get sick though, which put a damper on things lol I did have a headache in the morning :lol:

I don't know this Randall person you speak of :coffee: