1. 1. Who was the better singer?

• Whitney Houston at her peak!
    • Mariah Carey at her peak!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_tI0OEENOs&feature=related

As a whole though i enjoy Momo's albums a bit more but i am a bigger Whitney fan

At their best Whitney's music is better than Mariah...Shit like "The Greatest Love of all, "Saving All My Love" and "I Have Nothing" rein supreme over that Mariah shit. She just fell off after the Exhale soundtrack nd became america's most famous drug addict, and Mariah became a video vixen and slutted her way to the top of the charts even though technically she slutted her way to the top anyway cause she had her record label boss's dick in her mouth from the beginning. :coffee:

Or the time I had posted Mariah dancing during the Biggie remix to Dreamlover and Angie said "That bitch handed her dancer the mic like she was bout to cut some shit up :mellow: "

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I remember that!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Leave Mimi alone, she's was getting her Janet Jackson on. She was letting the girls know she might be a "sanger" but she can give a cute two step at any given point. :coffee:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen that clip in forever, but Mariah really thought she was getting it.. :lmao: