Producer says " There is NO BETTER PERSON TO DELIVER A GREAT SONG LIKE RIHANNA"

janetDAYZ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tricky Stewart is The Dream's tag team partner and other half

On Christina

"The emotion is there because she knows how to put herself in a position to deliver a song from that place. That’s one of the greatest things about working with great artists — they always know how to pull emotion from a real place so people can identify with it."

On Rihanna

“The song I produced on there is called “Complicated,” and I’ve just seen her grow tremendously. “Complicated” is a difficult song to sing — it is very high and pretty intense and she really showed me a lot by singing that record. People never think Rihanna is a great singer, but I promise you there is not a better person to deliver a great song and it doesn’t matter how high it is or how low it is — she can just get in there and rally make a record her own. The beauitful thing is even when we did “Umbrella,” everyone thought that song was for Britney, or this person, but after she sang that record it could absolutely be for no one else. The record is hers and she puts it right where it needs to be.”

http://luvmedj.tumblr.com/post/2438113817/producer-tricky-stewart-spoke-with-us-weekly-and

let's hear her sing it live w/no reverb & no effects :coffee:

Y'all can hate on her voice but Rihanna has never spint out a bad album.

And secondly in regards to The Dream's and Tricky Stewart's writing tandem..

Let's see there hits.

J. Holiday -- Bed

Beyonce -- Single Ladies

Rihanna -- Umbrella and Hard

Usher -- Moving Mountains

Justin Beiber -- Baby

Mariah Carey -- Touch My Body, Obsessed

Mya -- Case of the Ex

The Dreams -- Shawty is a 10

Jesse McCartney -- Leavin

And I'm done.

thank u ... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Y'all can hate on her voice but Rihanna has never spint out a bad album.

Her first two were quite bad, actually, save for a few songs. She didn't really begin to shine until the third.

But listening to Loud, I realized that her voice has come a long way. She seems much more confident in it now.

floperi wrote hits for others and she's still a flop.

The songs he did for Fantasy Ride are wack as hell, which is why she shouldn't have went with him for the latest album...Danja and Timberlake would have clearly been a way better choice.

I actually agree with this but I say Danja and Timberland are the only ones who can save this flopping Ciara calls a career.

Janet holds so many records that Rihanna couldn't even break in her dreams ..so Janets unrattled :excited:

One record that will be broken is number 1 singles however. I think even Mariah should watch her back considering Rhi Rhi is only 22, a singles artist, and releases two albums in one year shamelessly.... :coffee:

And you are well that what i think or concerns me is regarded as fact all over the world.... :coffee:

Her first two were quite bad, actually, save for a few songs. She didn't really begin to shine until the third.

But listening to Loud, I realized that her voice has come a long way. She seems much more confident in it now.

I'd have to disagree A Girl Like Me was a solid pop album; and yeah I was like shocked by her on Complicated.

One record that will be broken is number 1 singles however. I think even Mariah should watch her back considering Rhi Rhi is only 22, a singles artist, and releases two albums in one year shamelessly.... :coffee:

And you are well that what i think or concerns me is regarded as fact all over the world.... :coffee:

Well its not like Janet held the record for the most #1s anyway..so Rihanna passing her up isn't a biggie in the slightest.I still think we're being a lil ambitious thinking she's gonna come for Mariah's crown. Rihanna's fire could burn out before that even happens..we dont know.

I dunno..that would seem like a desperate/last resort move ...she's already in the grave...she would be a damn skeleton at that point..

Well she's worked with Danja before so she's good on that part. I'm actually shocked she hasn't worked with Tim yet since her and Missy are close...guess she doesn't want more Aaliyah comparisons.

Well she's worked with Danja before so she's good on that part. I'm actually shocked she hasn't worked with Tim yet since her and Missy are close...guess she doesn't want more Aaliyah comparisons.

Both janet and ciara need a timbo/Danja track or two. He is the best with the airy voice out there.

I was thinking the same exact thing ..Im SURE thats why she wouldnt even go there..she dealt with enough the of comparisons at the beginning..doin this would start it ALL OVER AGAIN