The Official Oscars Night Thread

Bailey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many more wigs will Hugo snatch? I downloaded that mess it better be good when I watch it this week

I guess too, hell, they just throwing em at Hugo, I still have yet to watch the Artist I downloaded, but you ever feel like you have to be in a special mood to watch certain things? I mean a silent Black and White film? I'm gonna have to be in a chill mood to sit thru

Is Anglina Jolie on crack? being that damn skinny might be cute in Hollyweird but that shit doesn't look good nor healthy, that dress probably weighs more than she does, and how can any man enjoy sex with someone whose barely there, there is nothing to grab onto

I think we can officially call this award show a dud, not much of the films nominated were all that, "Moneyball" blah, "The Ides of March" blah.... where are the great movies that used to make you want to watch? I think Hollywood is out of touch, with a few power players choosing what to recognize, and we the people are missing a lot of great creative work because of this.

As it turned out, the night's biggest surprise was Meryl Streep winning!

well her last win was in 1982, I found it interesting she said on stage while accepting that she would never be back on that stage accepting....and she was well aware that people feel she has been well recognized for her body of work.

Archived