National Enquirer has Whitney's open casket pic

Disco Diva

Can you even IMAGINE how horrible its going to be for Cissy or Bobbi Kristina or her brothers or nieces & nephews and step kids to walk into a pharmacy or grocery store and see this picture spread across the isles...I mean thats LOW, and I do hope somebody does somethin

Can you even IMAGINE how horrible its going to be for Cissy or Bobbi Kristina or her brothers or nieces & nephews and step kids to walk into a pharmacy or grocery store and see this picture spread across the isles...I mean thats LOW, and I do hope somebody does somethin

This is what society has become. Disgusting

WOW, omg....I dont know how to feel like I honestly was wondering what she looked like in there, but now it feels really weird now. The Funeral Home sucks because this has to be a inside job. The Jacksons did good with their security over Michaels body.

yeah despite what people say about the Jackson they had a free public memorial for Michael then an actual private funeral where he was laid to rest and we haven't' seen any pics of it except for the helicopter pics. No one would have even seen Michael's body if it wasn't for the trial.

Wow, you should put a warning sign in the title. So sad! R.I.P. Whitney. :tear:

Thought about it but I thought the title was descriptive enough that people would know the pic was posted before they licked

Archived