Has Gill Taken Over Minaj Full TIme???

Idrag4mj

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully he'll stay with her and ruin her career.

The far from Janet the better. Killing 2 birds with one stone

Not saying that YOU do but...

I must say alot of you make it seem as if Gil has a gun up to Janets head. Gil choreographing and being a "creative director" for her IS A JOB that JANET keeps hiring him to do. Gil,is just making his paper. The blame should be directed towards Janet if there's a distaste for his presence in her career.

I think yall are too hard on gil

Scream Tribute

All Nite Don't Stop

Strawberry Bounce

Superbowl

Were all hot themes/performances. The choreography game FOR ANY artists just isnt good these days. All the great pioneers of choreography are gone or retired.

Have to agree with this. I can't think of the last time I was wowed by anybody.

-Willie

Not saying that YOU do but...

I must say alot of you make it seem as if Gil has a gun up to Janets head. Gil choreographing and being a "creative director" for her IS A JOB that JANET keeps hiring him to do. Gil,is just making his paper. The blame should be directed towards Janet if there's a distaste for his presence in her career.

Done that

I don't know why some here stand so against Gil knowing that is Janet's friend and co-creator, Im glad to hear the man is working, hopefully he can get all those crazy ideas out of Nicki's head, cause she making a damn fool outta herself now, that shit is not exciting, intriguing, I swear to God I wish artists that want to be "different and edgy" understood that different yuck is not innovative it's like they try so damn hard, I get it you gotta stand out, but damn who advising you to do shit that means nothing evokes no reflection on it's just shock with no value, none.....fucking sad the shit they try now. If bitches worked harder on their music, lyrics, and having a great team around them they wouldn't need to show up to award shows dressed up like characters out of a children's book.

Scream Tribute

All Nite Don't Stop

Strawberry Bounce

Superbowl

Were all hot themes/performances. The choreography game FOR ANY artists just isnt good these days. All the great pioneers of choreography are gone or retired.

I loved his work on Scream tribute, although I think it was co-choreographed with the rest because all the dancers with Janet were choreographers. I love Gil's work on "ANDS" and he did the dayum thang on "Rock Wit U" video

Have to agree with this. I can't think of the last time I was wowed by anybody.

-Willie

There have been just a few key artist Ciara and Omarion but they don't have the music to back it up. I like what Neyo did for his performance of Closer

I'll even throw a bone to Jlo for "Get Right"

That's about it

LIST OF GIL's WORK WITH JANET:

Superbowl (Co-Choreographer) :excited:

All Nite :excited:

Strawberry Bounce :excited:

Just A Little While -_-:rolleyes:

So Excited (Co-Choreographer) :yep:

Feedback (Co-Choreographer) :yep:

Luv :&

Discipline :mellow:

So Much Betta (Co-Choreographer) :sigh:

Scream Tribute (Co-Choreographer) :excited:

Control Updated Version

Make Me <_<

When We Oooo (Co-Choreographer) :rolleyes:

Scream Tribute

All Nite Don't Stop

Strawberry Bounce

Superbowl

I don't hate Gil. And some of his work with Jan has been good. Plus, you do make a decent point with the last sentences. However overall, personally, I'm just not into some of his ideas and styles he picks for her. Mind you, I could just have a need and desire for the glory days or something very remote and so it's an automatic bias. But honestly, I find him to be lackluster as a choreographer save for a few.

I don't hate Gil. And some of his work with Jan has been good. Plus, you do make a decent point with the last sentences. However overall, personally, I'm just not into some of his ideas and styles he picks for her. Mind you, I could just have a need and desire for the glory days or something very remote and so it's an automatic bias. But honestly, I find him to be lackluster as a choreographer save for a few.

If seems like he started off strong but started to get lazy now that Janet Jackson is "already on his credits".

It's like when your excited to work with someone for the first time, But after that stigma is over you get too comfortable.

It seems like he started off strong but started to get lazy now that Janet Jackson is "already on his credits".

It's like when your excited to work with someone for the first time, But after that stigma is over you get too comfortable.

Exactly. That sounds about right. Which really angers me, tbh. And why, if she has clipped the strings, I'm glad for her to.

True. But this IS Janet. I mean with someone of her caliber I would expect, or hope, for someone to go strong or as strong as they can all the way. Not get lazy.

Was Jonte Moaning creative director or choreographer? :unsure: I thought Gil was co-choreographer :unsure:

I think it was 90% jonte, gil wishes he could still pull that off

There was other stuff going on but i aint one to gossip

I think it was 90% jonte, gil wishes he could still pull that off

There was other stuff going on but i aint one to gossip

Jonte was doing a lot of stuff with drums. I have a feeling he did a lot of the moves that were added during RN, but Gil came up with a lot of the in your face sexual stuff that was so random.

Archived