Has Gill Taken Over Minaj Full TIme???

Idrag4mj

Jonte was doing a lot of stuff with drums. I have a feeling he did a lot of the moves that were added during RN, but Gil came up with a lot of the in your face sexual stuff that was so random.

I stand corrected then. That jonte is still a bad bitch he even does backflips in hiheels

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying that YOU do but...

I must say alot of you make it seem as if Gil has a gun up to Janets head. Gil choreographing and being a "creative director" for her IS A JOB that JANET keeps hiring him to do. Gil,is just making his paper. The blame should be directed towards Janet if there's a distaste for his presence in her career.

I've always thought Gil had Janet in a bubble.

Don't take my word for it, but I heard it was Gil's idea for Janet to pop her titty out in SB. However, when the shit hit the fan, he was there for her, so Janet felt that she owed him something, thereby making him her right hand man. However, he put Janet in a bubble by making Janet believe that that deed (being there for her) makes him the right guy for his position, no matter how mediocre he is.

effrem, is gil really deciding what Janet wears ? Janets taste is clothing hasn't been great PERIOD. I don't know what it is, but Janets REALLY going to have to come HARD with any new effort musically, because the industry is just twisted and crazy right now. It's very image driven and we all know Janet just isn't into that, and when she is, it's been minimal and conscious and served it's purpose.

WHAT IS A CREATIVE DIRECTOR:

Creative directors in the field of music can be broken down into various key roles that make up the whole (it may be said that one can be known as a 'music director'). It is in this artistic field where the individual, the director, must master tasks that are relatable to one another. An orchestral conductor is a prime example (but not exclusive) of this role and how one would direct music and harmonize symphonies as well as guide/direct other musician’s in an ensemble. The three roles in this sense can consist of: the active musician, the musical art director, and the instructor that teaches and informs music for society. The main requirements one would need to have is an extensive background and knowledge of music (being able to master one or more instrument), understanding the principles and theories behind music composition, developing an understanding and connection with musician’s that the director would be working with to communicate music in a harmonic and creative sense and most importantly being able to develop leadership skills among other musicians.

Creative director is the highest creative position in a fashion house. The creative director does not design clothes, but instead formulates and impresses upon the designers an over-arching concept or concepts for a certain collection and the label as a whole. A fashion creative director's main role is to establish what designs should be created, what will appeal to the target market and how the concepts will be applied and distributed in collaboration with fashion designers who are responsible for creating the clothing and fabrics.

:coffee:

Not saying that YOU do but...

I must say alot of you make it seem as if Gil has a gun up to Janets head. Gil choreographing and being a "creative director" for her IS A JOB that JANET keeps hiring him to do. Gil,is just making his paper. The blame should be directed towards Janet if there's a distaste for his presence in her career.

Well would you just flat out fire you best friend of 10yrs?

I think yall are too hard on gil

Scream Tribute

All Nite Don't Stop

Strawberry Bounce

Superbowl

Were all hot themes/performances. The choreography game FOR ANY artists just isnt good these days. All the great pioneers of choreography are gone or retired.

Scream tribute he didn't do by himself and its not like it was the bizness. Only the breakdown part was hot and that's what Janet learned years ago when Mike was still here. All Nite was ok but not how y'all be trying to make it :rolleyes: Strawberry Bounce...please :filenails:

He didnt choreograph RWU :coffee:

Damn shole didn't :coffee:

Gil didnt do the sb , jonte did and ive been wanting him to get back with janet since forever

oop! :coffee:

I think it was 90% jonte, gil wishes he could still pull that off

There was other stuff going on but i aint one to gossip

Gil need to sit down and stay down

Tina just needs to look at Luv choreography to see who got the last laugh

That was the worst choreography I've ever seen lol

The only really good thing Gil did was all nite. Everything else that's been good has been done by someone else or with someone else

I think alot of you are forgetting that Janet doesn't have the body she USED to have for some of the outfits that alot of your may desire. The RWY tour outfits were horrific :mellow:

And where have you been these past nearing a couple years? :umm: (IMO her body has ALWAYS been gorgeous. Even when she gained alot. But that's me.) But from 2010 to now she has had the figure of women half her age and better. I don't know what pictures you're seeing, but they're obviously the wrong ones.

I've always thought Gil had Janet in a bubble.

Don't take my word for it, but I heard it was Gil's idea for Janet to pop her titty out in SB. However, when the shit hit the fan, he was there for her, so Janet felt that she owed him something, thereby making him her right hand man. However, he put Janet in a bubble by making Janet believe that that deed (being there for her) makes him the right guy for his position, no matter how mediocre he is.

Janet seems to have become so content with her best friends work to where she's not looking from the outside in because having Gil is so convenient for her. Her dealing with Gil for MORE than two projects (unlike her other choreographers) only support what Im saying. I wouldn't say Gil has Janet in a bubble. JANET has Janet in a bubble. They seem to be a creatively stifled team at this point,imo.They have exhausted their run together. Their collab has ran its course. But its not Gil's fault..Janet needs to go back to getting new/fresh choreographers to take over projects. I wanna be excited again.

Well would you just flat out fire you best friend of 10yrs?

Its not FIRING Joe,its business. Its her career we're talking about. I'm sure he wouldn't take it personal if Janet says "I wanna get some new energy and move in a different direction". Its not uncommon for artists to work with diff choreographers and Gil knows that...he knows the BUSINESS. He's been professionally dancing for 15 years.

Jonte and Gil re-did the All For You choreography as a way of dissing Tina -_-

Well they should've left it alone and Tina didn't even Choreograph All For You in the 1st place

effrem, is gil really deciding what Janet wears ? Janets taste is clothing hasn't been great PERIOD. I don't know what it is, but Janets REALLY going to have to come HARD with any new effort musically, because the industry is just twisted and crazy right now. It's very image driven and we all know Janet just isn't into that, and when she is, it's been minimal and conscious and served it's purpose.

I agree with this

Janet seems to have become so content with her best friends work to where she's not looking from the outside in because having Gil is so convenient for her. Her dealing with Gil for MORE than two projects (unlike her other choreographers) only support what Im saying. I wouldn't say Gil has Janet in a bubble. JANET has Janet in a bubble. They seem to be a creatively stifled team at this point,imo.They have exhausted their run together. Their collab has ran its course. But its not Gil's fault..Janet needs to go back to getting new/fresh choreographers to take over projects. I wanna be excited again.

Its not FIRING Joe,its business. Its her career we're talking about. I'm sure he wouldn't take it personal if Janet says "I wanna get some new energy and move in a different direction". Its not uncommon for artists to work with diff choreographers and Gil knows that...he knows the BUSINESS. He's been professionally dancing for 15 years.

Who gone want Gil Dayz? :mellow: Nobody and I think Janet even sees that which is why it's hard for her to let him go. He's hardly even been a lead choreographer in anything outside of Janet. He's gonna end up smoking and drinking his life away if Janet let's him go. He'd take it personally and not on a business level. I don't think Janet wants him living with her due to him not having any income if she gets rid of him :unsure:

Who gone want Gil Dayz? :mellow: Nobody and I think Janet even sees that which is why it's hard for her to let him go. He's hardly even been a lead choreographer in anything outside of Janet. He's gonna end up smoking and drinking his life away if Janet let's him go. He'd take it personally and not on a business level. I don't think Janet wants him living with her due to him not having any income if she gets rid of him :unsure:

You think Gil doesn't land other jobs? Gil gets just as much work as any other choreographer and he's probably in even HIGHER demand since he choreographs for the #1 female dancer of all time. :mellow: I cant believe you are making Gil sound like some charity case. :lol:

You think Gil doesn't land other jobs? Gil gets just as much work as any other choreographer and he's probably in even HIGHER demand since he choreographs for the #1 female dancer of all time. :mellow: I cant believe you are making Gil sound like some charity case. :lol:

Gil is and never was in high demand by nobody :lol:

he ain't in no high demand by Janet eitha or else his ass would still be lead choreographer. Face it Gil never was and never will be one of the hottest choreographers around :filenails:

I never said that bitch was... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But obviously Janet sees something in him..he out lasted any other choreographer she's had. Let's be clear. Im NOT A FAN of his redundant shit but its not his fault he's stil in the picture is all Im saying.

Archived