Chris Brown picking fights on Twitter with WWE Champion

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

this is from last week but it wasn't posted

The latest episode of Chris Brown's most recent Twitter feud just got real — and downright personal too.

WWE wrestler CM Punk has made a video in response to Brown's latest firestorm Wednesday, calling the singer "a sad, cowardly little boy."

"I never intended to include Chris Brown's name in one of my tweets to start some sort of controversy or to get publicity or anything like that," Punk begins in the video. "But now that he's thrown accusations my way about using steroids, I feel the need to reply, so please allow me to retort."

The wrestler, dressed in a dark hoodie and standing before a brick wall in a hallway, then goes on to rip into the singer, saying that the two of them are definitely from "different worlds."

"I don't have a manager, I don't have a bodyguard — I don't need a bodyguard," Punk says.

"I don't have an assistant, I have no need for a PR team to tell me what to tweet and when to delete tweets," he continues, in reference to Brown's tendency to lash out angrily on Twitter, only to have his messages deleted moments later.

"And I don't hit women. Period. You don't hit women."

Punk also blasts Brown for what he deems to be inadequate remorse over his brutal treatment of singer Rihanna and his poor attempt to make amends by picking up trash on the side of a highway.

The video comes in the wake of Brown's very personal attack on Twitter just one day prior, in which he questioned Punk's manliness and suggested that the wrestler, 33, uses steroids.

Instead of just sparring with words, however, the wrestler suggests that Brown should "put some gloves on" and put his money where his mouth is.

"So Chris wants to throw stones my way now and I say that's fine, but put some gloves on and get in the ring," Punk invites on the video. "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and powerless and scared and alone as any woman who's had the misfortune of knowing a sad, cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Late Monday night, Punk incited the Twitter feud by posting a random message about wanting to "stomp" on Brown.

The singer, 22, quickly reacted with an angry tweet.

"@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader!" the singer wrote. "Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...6#ixzz1nanpbVBF

Who does he think foolin'? All the wrestlers (even the unknown ones) have managers. And it's nothing but him trying to get publicity for Wrestlemania since he doesn't have an opponent yet. His bosses could have told him to be more slick with it.

His opponent is the Legendary Chris Jericho :yahoo:

Oh Chris...When the hell are you gonna get your shit together. I still feel bad for that kid, but he dissappoints me more and more with his fucking antics. I see a very bad future for him. I always get the sense that he's so depressed he's gonna end up doing something really stupid one day. :(

Oh Chris...When the hell are you gonna get your shit together. I still feel bad for that kid, but he dissappoints me more and more with his fucking antics. I see a very bad future for him. I always get the sense that he's so depressed he's gonna end up doing something really stupid one day. :(

dont feel bad for someone who doesnt feel bad for themselves, and isnt working to get their shit together, hes dumb and immature

its sad hes more famous for his misfortunes than what he was originally famous for lol

I mean when he debuted, he was just so young. I viewed him the same way I view Justin Bieber. And it doesn't help that hes another MJ clone. And even his "adult" music is rather boring and immature.

Then once shit hit the fan with the Rihanna incident he tries to be this hardcore hip-hop/rapper..... Dude is just meh.

He can dance though, I'll give credit there. But he's only got a few years left in the spotlight at the rate he's going.

people are always baiting chris brown ..but no his no human so his not allowed to react .....SIT DOWN!!!! ..you would have responded if you were in his shoes

anyway this board is always late with news..this happened almost two weeks ago

im not saying he shouldnt react but pick your battles, and hes always getting into some stupid shit, first the cell phone, now this, people keep giving him excuses and hes gonna continue to do stupid shit and its gonna get worse and worse, ever since that whole Rihanna shit he became this angry lil soul mad at the world for w.e reason, instead of looking in the mirror

Other than a few songs and his dancing, I never cared for Chris. I just hope he gets it together, because he can do so much better with his life.

true. and i hate how people still say oh hes young, wtf hes only two years younger than me, and i def wasnt doin the dumb shit he was doing, and i def wouldnt be doing it if i had money like him

people are always baiting chris brown ..but no his no human so his not allowed to react .....SIT DOWN!!!! ..you would have responded if you were in his shoes

No we're not sitting, you go sit. This YouTube, Facebook, Twitter era we live in will be the death of these celebrities. The reality TV shows, where anyone can be a star is bad enough as it is.

Learn some class, hire a decent publicist, and stop running to Twitter every time you catch an attitude. Arguing with other celebs, leaking nude pics, tweeting every time you go to the bathroom... the shit is just dumb. No one is selling albums cause they never talk about the MUSIC

No we're not sitting, you go sit. This YouTube, Facebook, Twitter era we live in will be the death of these celebrities. The reality TV shows, where anyone can be a star is bad enough as it is.

Learn some class, hire a decent publicist, and stop running to Twitter every time you catch an attitude. Arguing with other celebs, leaking nude pics, tweeting every time you go to the bathroom... the shit is just dumb. No one is selling albums cause they never talk about the MUSIC

THIS!^^^^^^^^

He keeps making the same mistakes over and over and just when people are willing to forgive him...He does the same shit again. Actions come with consequences and he should at least try to deal with it in a respectful manner...He would and could gain full respect back again. But all he does is act like an arrogant asshole who is entitled.

He keeps making the same mistakes over and over and just when people are willing to forgive him...He does the same shit again. Actions come with consequences and he should at least try to deal with it in a respectful manner...He would and could gain full respect back again. But all he does is act like an arrogant asshole who is entitled.

ditto!

Chris responded to what Punk said. I'm not a Chris fan, but I'd be pissed to if every other day a new celeb is using my name to get attention. They all know Chris is gonna respond back. At this point they should know exactly what's gonna happen once they mention him negatively.

im not saying he shouldnt react but pick your battles, and hes always getting into some stupid shit, first the cell phone, now this, people keep giving him excuses and hes gonna continue to do stupid shit and its gonna get worse and worse, ever since that whole Rihanna shit he became this angry lil soul mad at the world for w.e reason, instead of looking in the mirror

Yup. And of course he will get baited more and more because people KNOW he will respond with some stupid shit making himself look dumber. There is NO need to respond to every hater. He brutally beat his very famous girlfriend there will ALWAYS be people that got something to say about that regardless of whether she forgives him or not.

His ass just needs to focus on work, he won a Grammy ffs after that. Just work, stay out of trouble prove with your actions hey maybe he learned something. Continuing to get in embarrassing trite twitter feuds doesn't do him any good.

Chris responded to what Punk said. I'm not a Chris fan, but I'd be pissed to if every other day a new celeb is using my name to get attention. They all know Chris is gonna respond back. At this point they should know exactly what's gonna happen once they mention him negatively.

Yeah... And he has every right to defend himself. However, he hasn't been in his best behavior and has over and over again made himself look like an ass. People have antagonized him, but he hasn't exactly been an angel.

Yeah... And he has every right to defend himself. However, he hasn't been in his best behavior and has over and over again made himself look like an ass. People have antagonized him, but he hasn't exactly been an angel.

He does have every right to defend himself, but if you're going to respond to one then you may aswell respond to them all. He needs to keep it professional. What he fails to realise is that these people are looking for a reaction out of him to use against him.

Archived