What are some of your fave movies that flopped?

jarrylf

I was just having this convo with some friends about movies we like that are tripple f's (flop, failure, forgotten). And it's my opinion that everybody has a few lol, a few that you either go "WHY WASNT THIS HUGE" or are guilty pleasures, you know they suck or are "lacking" but you love them lol

So you can list movies that are either commercial & critical flops, or 1 or the other. Heres mine

.Spice World (critical flop, but commercial success)

.Mystery Men (love this movie so much)

.Walk Hard

.BAPS (LOVE THIS MOVIEEEE)

.Sprung

.The Toy

.Blues Brothers 2000

...........................Glitter...............DONT YOU JUDGE ME............I thought Mariah looked really good...... and though the story has more holes than a pair of fishnets....it made me laugh (sometimes for the wrong reasons). The soundtrack would be on my fave flop albums list lol.

Well I have more than that (I gotta look through my collection), but this is just to get things going, Im sure after you guys list yours it'll help.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk, Anaconda and Blood and Wine kinda lacked. -_- Yes!! Definitely her best :wub:

Blood and Wine :unsure:?? Not seen that one lol. I actually liked Anaconda...at the time :lmao:. I really hope she stops doing those lame ditzy middle-aged woman in single turned relationship type movies...they're so overdone. Her and Jennifer Aniston need to branch out.

Blood and Wine :unsure:?? Not seen that one lol. I actually liked Anaconda...at the time :lmao:. I really hope she stops doing those lame ditzy middle-aged woman in single turned relationship type movies...they're so overdone. Her and Jennifer Aniston need to branch out.

You didn't miss anything :lol: Really? It always looked like a one-time-only watch :asham: Hmm, she does do quite a few of those. Guess it's a niche. But she does have 3 movies releasing this year, though.

Archived