What are some of your fave movies that flopped?

jarrylf

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I.LOVE.CATWOMEN. I HONESTLY Dont know why this movie flopped, I thought the story was ok, the acting and action was great, I mean it had some holes here and there but not enough to deserve the jokes and shitstorm and flopping it got

Yea I REALLY liked Bad Teacher, & Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

But Yea Enough is in my top 3 of J.Lo movies (1.Selena,2.El Cantante', 3.Enough)

El Cantante' (TRULY a Oscar desserving performance, SHE PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYED that part, and completely overshadowed Marc, tho he did good too lol)

But Yea Enough is in my top 3 of J.Lo movies (1.Selena,2.El Cantante', 3.Enough)

El Cantante' (TRULY a Oscar desserving performance, SHE PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYED that part, and completely overshadowed Marc, tho he did good too lol)

Lui Kangsus & Legendtana :excited:

Liu_Kang_%28movie%29.jpg

mortal-kombat-annihilation-talisa-soto_480x270.jpg

i so agree

it was a great movie

another movie she did that majorly flopped was Bordertown. another movie that is based on real events and it just flopped

Oh I forgot about my Anistons movies

Office Space (havent seen it in YEARRRRS)

Along Came Polly

The Switch

Just Go Witch

The Bounty Hunter

Heres my list of Lopez movies after looking on Wiki

Money Train (havent seen it in years, but loved it)

Out Of Sight (loves it)

Antz

Angel Eyes (LOVES it)

EL CANTANTE'!!!!!!

OHHHHH how did I forget Grindhouse.

I liked Planet Terror more than Death Proof tho, Kill Bill may be my fave movie on the planet but Im not a fan of Tarrantino's signiture conversations about nothing relevant to the movie that go on & on & on & on, I mean I gotta be in the right mood for that kind of movie, and Deathproof had soooooooo much pointless talking I just..... I liked the car scenes lol, there ya go lol.

Oh & Happy Feet 2, twas good, but in the middel it got really slow. but over all I'd give it a solid B

Archived