JANET GAVE ANDERSON HIS HIGHEST RATTINGS!!!

jarrylf

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No where does it state that Janet's episode had the highest ratings.

Significantly, the week in which the 100th “Anderson” episode was broadcast included guests Janet Jackson and Courtney Cox.

Isnt that implying that she did? Cause tho they added Courtney on to that, her episode wasnt promoted nearly as much, wheres clips of Janets response about Whitney wwas all over the TV and internet.

Isnt that implying that she did? Cause tho they added Courtney on to that, her episode wasnt promoted nearly as much, wheres clips of Janets response about Whitney wwas all over the TV and internet.

no where in the article does it say that Janet's episode was the highest rated

and that sentence you quoted just says Janet's episode was in the same week as his 100th episode :umm:

"Significantly, the week in which the 100th “Anderson” episode was broadcast included guests Janet Jackson and Courtney Cox."

No.

careful Aussie... you keep speaking the truth and they may start calling you a "Debbie Downer" :lmao:

i assume members didn't actually read the article.. they just took the title as truth... big mistake ILLITERACY?! NO!!!

This is why I always read the information in full to avoid celebrating something that didn't happen. 23kus1j.gif

http://tvbythenumber...14-2012/119974/

according to this site.. Janet's episode pushed 1.3 million viewers

http://tvbythenumber...13-2012/124379/

on March 13th he scored 2.0 million

and thats his 8:00 show... the 10pm show grabs even higher ratings

Um both of those links you provided are for cable news and his show on CNN (Anderson 360) NOT his Daytime show Anderson on NBC.... "ILLITERACY?NO!"

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know the 1 Janet was actually on and this discussion is about :thumbup:

i didn't watch it... there was no point in watching basically the same crap over and over... she didn't give any new information... just talked about the dead "woman-i-mustn't-speak of" and MJ

can't find actual numbers for any daytime talk show..either way... the article doesn't mention Janet being the highest rated show... just says she was in the same week as Cooper's 100th show

No.

BUT technically, even with Janet being involved in that week of his show, which the article does clearly note the ratings were significantly higher that week, it is fair say she was apart of giving him his highest ratings (WITHOUT being the sole reason for the increase, there was a increase her week regardless). Though I would argue she most likely was the reason because again they promoted her on the show more than I've seen promo for ANY other guest on there and I'm not much of a viewer of his show either (that was his 100th episode but by then I had probably only seen like 3 at the most), and then after all that promo it turns out that week brought a significant increase? Case closed for me :coffee:

The Celebration resumes :yahoo:

BUT technically, even with Janet being involved in that week of his show, which the article does clearly note the ratings were significantly higher that week, it is fair say she was apart of giving him his highest ratings (WITHOUT being the sole reason for the increase, there was a increase her week regardless). Though I would argue she most likely was the reason because again they promoted her on the show more than I've seen promo for ANY other guest on there and I'm not much of a viewer of his show either (that was his 100th episode but by then I had probably only seen like 3 at the most), and then after all that promo it turns out that week brought a significant increase? Case closed for me :coffee:

The Celebration resumes :yahoo:

it doesn't say that

if you're referring to this:

For the week ending February 26, 2012 “Anderson,” has soared to a 1.4 according to Nielsen.

you're still wrong because Janet didn't appear on the show that week... she appeared on the show a week prior

you may want to re-open the case due to illiteracy

the article mentioned Janet because she's the biggest star he has had on the show

it doesn't say that

if you're referring to this:

you're still wrong because Janet didn't appear on the show that week... she appeared on the show a week prior

you may want to re-open the case due to illiteracy

the article mentioned Janet because she's the biggest star he has had on the show

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Fail, seeing as how thats not saying that that WAS his highest rattings, thats saying thats when the rattings started to rise, again, saying significantly the week Janet was on, AFTER the "sore" does say it increased after the sore.

And exactly how would you know she's the biggest star on the show when you didnt know about it? In the media's eyes Madonna's bigger than Janet and Madge was on his daytime show right before the Super Bowl :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:Fail, seeing as how thats not saying that that WAS his highest rattings, thats saying thats when the rattings started to rise, again, saying significantly the week Janet was on, AFTER the "sore" does say it increased after the sore.

it doesn't say Janet's was the highest ratings show yet u're running with that :umm:

and clearly says that the week of Feb 26, his show soared to a 1.4 rating :mellow: not the week of Feb 19 :umm: in other words... that week gave him his highest ratings

For the week ending February 26, 2012 “Anderson" has soared to a 1.4 according to Nielsen

if Feb. 19 week was higher... they wouldn't add the word "soared" :umm:

it doesn't mention Janet's week at all when it comes to ratings.. it just states that she was included in the week of his 100th episode :umm: you need to read it again... then... again after that

it doesn't say Janet's was the highest ratings show yet u're running with that :umm:

and clearly says that the week of Feb 26, his show soared to a 1.4 rating :mellow: not the week of Feb 14 :umm: in other words... that week gave him his highest ratings

For the week ending February 26, 2012 “Anderson" has soared to a 1.4 according to Nielsen

if Feb. 14 week was higher... they wouldn't add the word "soared" :umm:

it doesn't mention Janet's week at all when it comes to ratings.. it just states that she was included in the week of his 100th episode :umm: you need to read it again... then... again after that

The week ending Feb 26th WOULD be the week Janet appeared on the show, Gameisha. lol

Actually.. Janet went on the show on the 20th.. a week prior to the date of February 26 :umm:

Janet went on on 2/20... the article mentions the week of 2/26

as in February 26- March 3

Janet's week was February 19-25

No, Gameisha...The week ENDING February 26th (which was a Sunday, btw). Therefore they are counting everything that aired the previous week up to February 26th. Including Janet's program which aired February 20th, which was promoted HEAVILY because of Whitney's passing and the Rumors of Janet being a judge on X-factor...therefore Janet's appearance was responsible for the spike in ratings. :excited: :excited: :excited:

and clearly says that the week of Feb 26, his show soared to a 1.4 rating :mellow: not the week of Feb 14 :umm: in other words... that week gave him his highest ratings

if Feb. 14 week was higher... they wouldn't add the word "soared" :umm:

Um you might need to take your own advise and keep rereading because you keep missing that magic word sig·nif·i·cant (1st thing for the definition on Dictionary.com is=IMPORTANT)saying thats the week that was the change. and you keep missing something, that Im wondering why you havent found yet....JANETS EPISODE AIRED FEB 20TH, MAKING IT APART OF THE WEEK ENDING FEB 26TH= Im right and your wrong, the end, thank you. Read and re read that.

No, Gameisha...The week ENDING February 26th (which was a Sunday, btw). Therefore they are counting everything that aired the previous week up to February 26th. Including Janet's program which aired February 20th, which was promoted HEAVILY because of Whitney's passing and the Rumors of Janet being a judge on X-factor...therefore Janet's appearance was responsible for the spike in ratings. :excited: :excited: :excited:

:cheers: LET.THAT.MOTHA.FUCKIN.CELEBRATION.CONTINUE. :yahoo:

TV Gord, what’s even funnier is that the show actually dropped to a 1.4 from the previous week’s 1.5 rating

still not his highest rated show/week

and it still doesn't say Janet's individual show was the highest rated show... :coffee:

http://www.allthings...k-ended_07.html

:coffee:

http://www.allthings...week-ended.html

This posting has left us slightly confused. While factually correct, the "27 percent in household rating since its September premiere" pretty much happened by the week ended September 27th. See last week's post which included a ratings chart, by clicking here. This week's 1.4 share is actually down from the last two weeks.... Anderson's 100th episode aired February 20th so maybe that's the reason for posting this now vs. when the episode aired and other publicity on the 100th episode appeared?

For the week ended February 19, 2012 ~

Among the rookies first-runs, Warner Bros.' Anderson was flat at a 1.5

again.. congratulations to Janet for jumping on Anderson's already "high" rookie ratings

Archived