JANET GAVE ANDERSON HIS HIGHEST RATTINGS!!!

jarrylf

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oprah486.gif

2vmf12o.jpg

i'm not arguing with you... this was between me and Jarryif or whatever his name is :lmao: then you put in... said Janet had the highest ratings, then proceeds to filibuster your way out this thread after i proved you and more importantly, jarryif...

and everyone knows Austin >>>>> You

I know you're not arguing with me because you couldn't comprehend what I was trying to explain to you. Can't argue with what you don't understand, Gameisha. -_-:(

:huh: prolly the fact that ur ignoring facts I posted... twisting the argument around and going on tangents about data that isn't even available to the public but YOU have it... and oh.. i can't possibly understand this data despite my course work in the field... all so you could look like you're proving something :wacko:

in other words... i can't win in your world unless i make up statistics... instead of letting it go after i proved Janet's show wasn't the highest rated, you just make stuff up and label everyone else as "ignorant" to the topic

the only ignorant one is still trying to win an already losing battle... know when to give up

He won't be on here much longer. He can't help himself. -_-

Hendrika... :rolleyes:

To be serious for just a moment, I wish you all would stop saying I'm trying to build my post count. It's slightly annoying. :sigh: lol

:huh: prolly the fact that ur ignoring facts I posted... twisting the argument around and going on tangents about data that isn't even available to the public but YOU have it... and oh.. i can't possibly understand this data despite my course work in the field... all so you could look like you're proving something :wacko:

in other words... i can't win in your world unless i make up statistics... instead of letting it go after i proved Janet's show wasn't the highest rated, you just make stuff up and label everyone else as "ignorant" to the topic

the only ignorant one is still trying to win an already losing battle... know when to give up

Janet wins again... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Archived