JANET GAVE ANDERSON HIS HIGHEST RATTINGS!!!

jarrylf

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the thread and I saw this chart Game posted. Once again, you're the only one constantly on the other side. :filenails:

If you read the thread you would know that chart has little to do with the point I made in this thread...and only tells a small part of a much larger story. Which is what I tried to educate Gameisha on, and he fails to understand...as I said before...don't blame the messenger. :coffee:

I am a market major... i was an advertising major... :umm: so i ask you to please prove that Anderson's show hit key demographics.. i'll wait

funny-gifs-i-think-thats-enough-elaine.gif

And yet you know nothing about rating share, demographics, ratings in general and how they apply in this situation...interesting. :coffee:

If you read the thread you would know that chart has little to do with the point I made in this thread...and only tells a small part of a much larger story. Which is what I tried to educate Gameisha on, and he fails to understand...as I said before...don't blame the messenger. :coffee:

I'm really sensing that you're still creating mindless arguments to keep your post count up, but you try to disguise it to make it seem like you're stanning.

oprah16209.gif

I'm really sensing that you're still creating mindless arguments to keep your post count up, but you try to disguise it to make it seem like you're stanning.

oprah16209.gif

1zy9343.jpg

Hendrika... contrary to what you all say I don't post to raise my count and I didn't even join this conversation until the last page or two. I made a valid point in this thread regarding ratings, and Gameisha simply didn't comprehend and you took his side simply because that's what you always do when a thread involves me. :rolleyes:

1zy9343.jpg

Hendrika... contrary to what you all say I don't post to raise my count and I didn't even join this conversation until the last page or two. I made a valid point in this thread regarding ratings, and Gameisha simply didn't comprehend and you took his side simply because that's what you always do when a thread involves me. :rolleyes:

oprah7908.gif

How can I take his side when I wasn't on it in the beginning? :coffee: He posted that chart, and that was the end of it. But in a journey to get a higher post count, you continued to "argue" about it and make it seem like you were stanning.

oprah7908.gif

How can I take his side when I wasn't on it in the beginning? :coffee: He posted that chart, and that was the end of it. But in a journey to get a higher post count, you continued to "argue" about it and make it seem like you were stanning.

2hqgzn5.jpg

You did take his side and you did so simply because it's me...just admit it Hendrika. :rolleyes:

The chart has little to do with what I said, and actually further proves what I stated while trying to educate Gameisha on ratings. Which you would know if you actually read what I said instead of automatically siding with him just because it's me. :rolleyes:

2hqgzn5.jpg

You did take his side and you did so simply because it's me...just admit it Hendrika. :rolleyes:

The chart has little to do with what I said, and actually further proves what I stated while trying to educate Gameisha on ratings. Which you would know if you actually read what I said instead of automatically siding with him just because it's me. :rolleyes:

Just admit you're trying to get a higher post count. You're still doing it now.

oprah10294.gif

:lmao:

BUiehsa... :rolleyes:

Just admit you're trying to get a higher post count. You're still doing it now.

oprah10294.gif

10hprlt.jpg

I wish you would all stop saying that because it makes any important point I'm trying to make in a thread seem like a ploy to get my post count up. I have no desire to "raise" my post count, Hendrika. :rolleyes: If I did, I would be posting my consistently on the forum, instead of a few times every couple of days. :sigh:

:asham:

:rolleyes:

10hprlt.jpg

I wish you would all stop saying that because it makes any important point I'm trying to make in a thread seem like a ploy to get my post count up. I have no desire to "raise" my post count, Hendrika. :rolleyes: If I did, I would be posting my consistently on the forum, instead of a few times every couple of days. :sigh:

You really don't expect us to believe that do you?

oprah11980.gif

i'm not arguing with you... this was between me and Jarryif or whatever his name is :lmao: then you put in... said Janet had the highest ratings, then proceeds to filibuster your way out this thread after i proved you and more importantly, jarryif...

and everyone knows Austin >>>>> You

Archived