JANET GAVE ANDERSON HIS HIGHEST RATTINGS!!!

jarrylf

still not his highest rated show/week

and it still doesn't say Janet's individual show was the highest rated show... :coffee:

and clearly says that the week of Feb 26, his show soared to a 1.4 rating :mellow: not the week of Feb 19 :umm:in other words... that week gave him his highest ratings

Snatched your own self out the game... -_-

And clearly Janet's HIGHLY promoted episode impacted ratings for the rest of the week. :dance:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still not his highest rated show/week

and it still doesn't say Janet's individual show was the highest rated show... :coffee:

BUT technically, even with Janet being involved in that week of his show, which the article does clearly note the ratings were significantly higher that week, it is fair say she was apart of giving him his highest ratings (WITHOUT being the sole reason for the increase, there was a increase her week regardless).

We've already been here

We've already been here

http://www.allthings...k-ended_07.html

:coffee: not his highest ratings since two weeks prior he hit 1.5 shares... don't be embarrassed... Janet did a great job for his 100th episode

http://www.allthings...week-ended.html

This posting has left us slightly confused. While factually correct, the "27 percent in household rating since its September premiere" pretty much happened by the week ended September 27th. See last week's post which included a ratings chart, by clicking here. This week's 1.4 share is actually down from the last two weeks.... Anderson's 100th episode aired February 20th so maybe that's the reason for posting this now vs. when the episode aired and other publicity on the 100th episode appeared?

For the week ended February 19, 2012 ~

Among the rookies first-runs, Warner Bros.' Anderson was flat at a 1.5

again.. congratulations to Janet for jumping on Anderson's already "high" rookie ratings

http://www.allthings...k-ended_07.html

:coffee: not his highest ratings since two weeks prior he hit 1.5 shares... don't be embarrassed... Janet did a great job for his 100th episode

http://www.allthings...week-ended.html

again.. congratulations to Janet for jumping on Anderson's already "high" rookie ratings

Wasnt your argument that his rattings sored the week ending Feb.26 (without even realizing Janet was apart of that week)?

Ratings are also about time slot and various other things. For instance, Wendy Williams is at the bottom of the talk show race, but she's #1 for key demographics in various markets (including New York, etc...which is why her show was picked up for three seasons last year).

His ratings share might have been lower than the previous week, but he probably beat his competition in various time slots in key demographics...and if you know anything about ratings... It's all about the key demographics.

Janet wins again... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Those numbers might have lower than the previous week, but he probably beat his competition in various time slots in key demographics...and if you know anything about ratings... It's all about the key demographics.

Janet wins again... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

1) he's #1 noobie Talk show.. not #1 overall talk show... there's a difference... he didn't beat out the other day time talk shows

2) You didn't win because you thought the week Janet was on was the highest... when it actually dropped during her week

3) The fact that you compared Wendy to Cooper... two different, as you say "Key demographics", shows how much you know what ur talking about :coffee:

1) he's #1 noobie Talk show.. not #1 overall talk show... there's a difference... he didn't beat out the other day time talk shows

2) You didn't win because you thought the week Janet was on was the highest... when it actually dropped during her week

3) The fact that you compared Wendy to Cooper... two different, as you say "Key demographics", shows how much you know what ur talking about :coffee:

:lmao: @ you changing the subject, NOBODY said she mad HIS show the highest talk show, we said she increased his rattings, his show could be dead last and she could've given him 3 viewers more than he's had, she still would've gave him his highest rattings at that point.

Accept your defeat and move on, your just wasting time now :coffee:

Wasnt your argument that his rattings sored the week ending Feb.26 (without even realizing Janet was apart of that week)?

my argument was to prove you delusional people wrong about the ratings, whether Janet's week had the highest... not which week the article was referring to... i lost that argument since i didn't even know what day she was on his show :lol:

the press release was blown out of proportion... i can see why you all were confused.. it allows the reader to assume that that week in the article was his highest ratings week he's had... in reality... it was just a PR stunt to boost 100th episode

you can thank me now

:lmao: @ you changing the subject, NOBODY said she mad HIS show the highest talk show, we said she increased her rattings, his show could be dead last and she could've given him 3 viewers more than he's had, she still would've gave him his highest rattings at that point.

Accept your defeat and move on, your just wasting time now :coffee:

Ummm the title says "Janet gave anderson his highest ratings"... that was the subject... i disproved that theory

now your just wasting time

BUT technically, even with Janet being involved in that week of his show, which the article does clearly note the ratings were significantly higher that week, it is fair say she was apart of giving him his highest ratings (WITHOUT being the sole reason for the increase, there was a increase her week regardless). Though I would argue she most likely was the reason because again they promoted her on the show more than I've seen promo for ANY other guest on there and I'm not much of a viewer of his show either (that was his 100th episode but by then I had probably only seen like 3 at the most), and then after all that promo it turns out that week brought a significant increase? Case closed for me :coffee:

The Celebration resumes :yahoo:

:coffee:

1.) Pay attention to what I said Gameisha, I said key demographics. He might have won in Key Demographics in various markets. Which would mean he was #1 overall in those markets.

2.) The rating share was lower...but if you actually look at that week the ratings share for ALL shows were lower that week...and again, he might soared with his key demographics in the ratings...JANET WINS AGAIN :excited: :excited:

3.) No, it's not two different key demographics. The demographic is age not race, etc. Wendy is #1 in various markets for a particular age demographic. That age (I believe, but I will have to check) is 25-50. Anderson might have won that demographic or another demographic for the Feb 26th week....JANET WINS AGAIN :excited: :excited: :excited:

1.) Pay attention to what I said Gameisha, I said key demographics. He might have won in Key Demographics in various markets. Which would mean he was #1 overall in those markets.

2.) The rating share was lower...but if you actually look at that week the ratings share for ALL shows were lower that week...and again, he might soared with his key demographics in the ratings...JANET WINS AGAIN :excited: :excited:

3.) No, it's not two different key demographics. The demographic is age not race, etc. Wendy is #1 in various markets for a particular age demographic. That age (I believe, but I will have to check) is 25-50. Anderson might have won that demographic or another demographic for the Feb 26th week....JANET WINS AGAIN :excited: :excited: :excited:

1) We don't know the numbers... just the overall... and again.. if you refer to the post you quoted.. i disproved the thread's accusation that Janet gave Anderson his highest rating

2) :blink: what?! the fact that you used the word "might" says you know nothing and just pulling it out your ass.. and the fact that you cannot back up your claims with sources, numbers, links, or any kind of research is another reason

3) you're pulling anything now... Janet might have had shat today... and it went successful.. may have been her biggest shit yet... JANET WINS AGAIN

1) We don't know the numbers... just the overall... and again.. if you refer to the post you quoted.. i disproved the thread's accusation that Janet gave Anderson his highest rating

2) :blink: what?! the fact that you used the word "might" says you know nothing and just pulling it out your ass.. and the fact that you cannot back up your claims with facts is another reason

3) we don't have those numbers for Cooper so :umm:

1) Yes, we know overall but the demographics is more than likely key to the situation. Also, 1.5 share and a 1.4 share...is not necessarily an overall figure. A 1.5 from the week ending the 20th could be 2.0 million viewers. A 1.4 share could in fact be 2.5 million viewers (Those are not the actual numbers, but it is possible when it comes to ratings) Therefore, there is a reason his ratings "soaring" to a 1.4 share is significant and was mentioned in the press release

2.) I say might because as you pointed out that information isn't available, but more than likely he won a key demographic in certain markets for the week hence the mention of his ratings soaring for the week ending Feb 26th.

3.) I'm giving you an education on how ratings work, Gameisha...since you obviously have no clue. -_-

Oh yeah....JANET WINS AGAIN :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

1) Yes, we know overall but the demographics is more than likely key to the situation. Also, 1.5 share and a 1.4 share...is not necessarily an overall figure. A 1.5 from the week ending the 20th could be 2.0 million viewers. A 1.4 share could in fact be 2.5 million viewers (Those are not the actual numbers, but are possible when it comes to ratings) Therefore, there is a reason his ratings "soaring" to a 1.4 share is significant and was mentioned in the press release

2.) I say might because as you pointed out that information isn't available, but more than likely he won a key demographic in certain markets for the week hence the mention of his ratings soaring for the week ending Feb 26th.

3.) I'm giving you an education on how ratings work, Gameisha...since you obviously have no clue. -_-

1) The fact that you have nothing to back up your claims.. you can now take a seat... you can't be taken serious or have what you say be treated as "information" if you use the words/phrase: may, might, more than likely, probably, most likely, etc

Fact: Anderson show has had bigger ratings before Janet Jackson went on

Fact: The week Janet Jackson went on did a 1.4 share

Fact: Prior to that week Anderson had a 1.5 share

Fact: The thread title made a false claim... but it is understandable since the article was misleading

2) If you cannot prove your claim.. please have a seat

3) Yea... because i need your uneducated guesses

1) The fact that you have nothing to back up your claims.. you can now take a seat... you can't be taken serious or have what you say be treated as "information" if you use the words/phrase: may, might, more than likely, probably, most likely, etc

Fact: Anderson show has had bigger ratings before Janet Jackson went on

Fact: The week Janet Jackson went on did a 1.4 share

Fact: Two weeks prior Anderson had a 1.5 share

Fact: The thread title made a false claim... but it is understandable since the article was misleading

2) If you cannot prove your claim.. please have a seat

3) Yea... because i need your uneducated guesses

I'm telling you how ratings work and your still pressed for whatever reason. lol The fact is there is a reason his ratings were referred to a "soaring" for the Feb 26th week. As pointed out with the Wendy Williams situation, ratings aren't as cut and dry as what is reported. It's a bit more complicated. I tried explaining to you the gist of how it works, but obviously it's a bit too much for you to comprehend. Don't blame the messenger. -_- Especially if the issue is you simply don't understand... :coffee:

*edit*

JANET WINS AGAIN... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Sorry, I forgot to include that. -_-

I'm telling you how ratings work and your still pressed for whatever reason. lol The fact is there is a reason his ratings were referred to a "soaring" for the Feb 26th week. As pointed out with the Wendy Williams situation, ratings aren't as cut and dry as what is reported. It's a bit more complicated. I tried explaining to you the gist of how it works, but obviously it's a bit too much for you to comprehend. Don't blame the messenger. -_- Especially if the issue is you simply don't understand... :coffee:

I dont think its that he dont understand, I think he dont wanna be wrong :ph34r:

*edit*

JANET WINS AGAIN... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Sorry, I forgot to include that. -_-

Let me teach you about Public Relations... this press release was a PR stunt... just a stunt to get the General Public to think Anderson's show is doing GREAT!! when it's doing okay (against other talk shows)

i know it's "more complicated" and can be broken down into many different figures... including demographics... the point is the thread is wrong... you can argue all you want about demographics but because no numbers were released on demographics, your lil spiel is pure nothingness.

FACT: Janet did not give Anderson his highest ratings... and you will deal with knowing that I proved you wrong :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I dont think its that he dont understand, I think he dont wanna be wrong :ph34r:

i understand what he's aiming at.. he's reaching.. there's no evidence to prove he's right therefore i cannot be wrong...

he's trying to divide by zero.. and you're teaming up with him... idk why.. prolly because you mad i proved you wrong :lmao:

britney8248.gif

:rolleyes:

Let me teach you about Public Relations... this press release was a PR stunt... just a stunt to get the General Public to think Anderson's show is doing GREAT!! when it's doing okay (against other talk shows)

i know it's "more complicated" and can be broken down into many different figures... including demographics... the point is the thread is wrong... you can argue all you want about demographics but because no numbers were released on demographics, your lil spiel is pure nothingness.

FACT: Janet did not give Anderson his highest ratings... and you will deal with knowing that I proved you wrong :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i understand what he's aiming at.. he's reaching.. there's nothing to prove he's right therefore i cannot be wrong

Just admit that you don't comprehend and all will be forgiven, Gameisha. :blush:

Archived