Now not only is gorgeous P!nk better than your favs...

King Baby

....She also has a better house than your favs... :excited: When she leaves Carey for my sexy black ass later this year when I make a surprise visit, I wonder shall he have to leave and we keep the house... :shifty:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink's New $11,850,000 Malibu Home

As Pink, aka Alecia Moore, and hubby Carey Hart plan for the arrival of a baby girl, the Real Estalker has learned that the couple purchased a 6,800 square foot home in Malibu.

The 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom house is located in the Point Dume area of Malibu, which also happens to be Matthew McConaughey‘s neighborhood.

Built in 2005, the home boasts electric drive gates, which open onto a stone driveway leading up to a motor court with a five car garage. The interior of the home has stone and hardwood floors, vaulted wood-beamed ceilings, custom millwork, and six stone fireplaces.

The kitchen, breakfast room and family room opens up to a terrace via French doors. A path through the canyon at the back of the property leads to a private section of beach shared with McConaughey.

I love this house...Look at all the trees and greenery I can hide in when stalk her pay her a surprise visit later this year...

And since it is the westcoast, I'll mostlikely to bring Angie along with me for extra fire power in case Carey wants to get stupid and not accept the fact that I'll be taking his wife... :shifty:

I can't wait. :dance:

I'm not here for the lesser girls, but the house is cute :coffee:

I don't know about paying $11 million dollars for that though :umm:

The 11 million was for the location. The house itself is nice but that structure is not worth 11 mill. Unfortunately california is expensive, especially for exclusive communities like Malibu. But I agree, the house is cute.

The 11 million was for the location. The house itself is nice but that structure is not worth 11 mill. Unfortunately california is expensive, especially for exclusive communities like Malibu. But I agree, the house is cute.

I know their paying for location, especially in Cali (I lived out there briefly), but I just expected something a bit more than that. Especially for $11 million.

I could see $5 or $6 million, but $11 million is a bit much. JMO

y'all just hating cuz it's P!nk :rolleyes:

the house is beautiful!

I love Pink, but that house is overpriced. It is what it is. She could have spent that same price and got a bigger house in the valley, westwood or brentwood. But those neiborhoods aren't as secluded as Malibu. So I understand why she did it.

I love Pink, but that house is overpriced. It is what it is. She could have spent that same price and got a bigger house in the valley, westwood or brentwood. But those neiborhoods aren't as secluded as Malibu. So I understand why she did it.

Plus she wants to be by the ocean. Didn't janet have a pad in Malibu? :shifty:

maybe she had always wanted to live in Malibu.... who knows her reasoning...

Yeah she did, but Janet didn't spend 11 mill. And she lived right on the beach! :dance:

Janet also bought it in the 90's :rolleyes: