The 2nd Annual "Let's build ThatOtherFan's Rep Pts" Thread

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

247 and declining... :cheer:

You're flopping harder than Here I Am and No Boys Allowed combined. :cheer:

fLOPETTA JOE...DO YOU LIKE ME? DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? DO YOU THINK THAT I'M THE RETARD YOU SEE ON TV? :yahoo::asham:

BOTH of you did too much... :umm:

My declining rep pts are a conspiracy! I demand a swift investigation by Angie!!! :umm:

TOF,

You currently have 247 +1's. You have posted a total of 12,186 times (at the time of this post). Doing simple math, one finds out that you ONLY average about ONE +1 every FORTY-NINE posts. I, on the other hand have 141 +1's, having posted 3,954 times -- averaging ONE +1 about every TWENTY-EIGHT posts.

In a nutshell, this mini "discovery" undoubtedly begs the question: "Are you really THAT iconic or legendary" ??? :ph34r:

OOP!

TOF,

You currently have 247 +1's. You have posted a total of 12,186 times (at the time of this post). Doing simple math, one finds out that you ONLY average about ONE +1 every FORTY-NINE posts. I on the other hand have 141 +1's, having posted 3,954 times -- averaging ONE +1 about every TWENTY-EIGHT posts.

In a nutshell, this mini "discovery" undoubtedly begs the question: Are you really THAT iconic or legendary" ??? :ph34r:

OOP!

:clapping:

TOF,

You currently have 247 +1's. You have posted a total of 12,186 times (at the time of this post). Doing simple math, one finds out that you ONLY average about ONE +1 every FORTY-NINE posts. I, on the other hand have 141 +1's, having posted 3,954 times -- averaging ONE +1 about every TWENTY-EIGHT posts.

In a nutshell, this mini "discovery" undoubtedly begs the question: "Are you really THAT iconic or legendary" ??? :ph34r:

OOP!

1st - You did too much :umm:

2nd - I would have more +1s but Darlinda and others keep bombarding me with -1s. It's a conspiracy to see me fail. :cry:

3rd - I AM LEGENDARY and ICONIC! Do NOT question my status! :umm:

4th - You did too much <_<

Archived