The 2nd Annual "Let's build ThatOtherFan's Rep Pts" Thread

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO. I. DO. NOT. :umm:

:fail:

I simply held my 2nd annual rep pt thread-athon. I didn't ask for all of the "doing too much" that took place :umm:

:hmph: :hmph: :hmph: :hmph:

YES.YOU.DO.TOO. :umm:

How can the truth fail? :unsure:

Yet, you decided to initiate it by making the thread in the first place? :unsure:

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

TOF, check your appreciation thread. ^_^

I did...and you did too much. :rolleyes:

YES.YOU.DO.TOO. :umm:

How can the truth fail? :unsure:

Yet, you decided to initiate it by making the thread in the first place? :unsure:

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

NO. I. DO. NOT. :umm:

It wasn't the truth... :rolleyes:

I didn't initiate anything, I was merely whoring myself out asking for +1s :rolleyes:

<_< <_< <_< <_<

:lmao:

Oh bebe my - is almost charged up :excited:

Darlinda... :rolleyes:

TOF,

You currently have 247 +1's. You have posted a total of 12,186 times (at the time of this post). Doing simple math, one finds out that you ONLY average about ONE +1 every FORTY-NINE posts. I, on the other hand have 141 +1's, having posted 3,954 times -- averaging ONE +1 about every TWENTY-EIGHT posts.

In a nutshell, this mini "discovery" undoubtedly begs the question: "Are you really THAT iconic or legendary" ??? :ph34r:

OOP!

God damn why am I sitting here like Precious in Each One Teach One pbotnbs02.jpg

LIES!!! :rolleyes:

This was my second annual "Let's Build TOF's Rep pts" Thread-athon. I had no clue such fuckery would take place. :rolleyes:

The same thing happened last year. Either you like being pissed on or you really are delusional :blush:

Archived