Aubrey O’Day Wants A Danity Kane Reunion

janetDAYZ

danitykane-300x288.jpg

Four years after being fired from Danity Kane on national television, Aubrey O’Day is actively campaigning for a Danity Kane reunion. Though most of the ladies have moved on to other things, fans are still clamoring for the reunion.

Aubrey called into a radio show and expressed how much she wants a reunion. She also said she and Dawn Richard are on speaking terms. If you remember, O’Day and Richard had the most beef when the group did an interview with Sway after it was first announced they broke up. Since mending fences, O’Day has been trying to convince Dawn to do a reunion album and Dawn is dragging her feet because of her budding solo career.

Another reason why the Danity Kane reunion might not pop off is because Diddy is the master of the iron clad contract. Though the group is no longer on Diddy’s label, he still retains the rights to the name. Therefore, even if the ladies did reunite and create an album of new material, Diddy would still be involved on some level and we all know how that ended last time. You can listen to the audio interview below.

http://theurbandaily.com/music/jonathanhaily/aubrey-oday-wants-a-danity-kane-reunion/

Their ILLEST song. Dawn >>>>>> Aundrea > D. Woods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aubrey >>>>>>>>>> Shan-non-singing-back-burner-broad

Although, ALL 5 women sound FANTASTIC in "Right Now" :clapping: Dawn slightly upstages, as per usual :blush: Keri Hilson DID THE DAMN THING with the lyrics, and Tim produced the F*** out of the track.

They came for themselves when Ebony's foolish ass left the group because Diddy got rid of the fake one. :filenails:

She is not fake. She's just clueless and that's proven by her hiring of Gil :rolleyes:. Diddy was just mad Ebony and Ivory wouldn't give him a blowjob hence why he kept on Dawn and eventually let the other two go.

Although, ALL 5 women sound FANTASTIC in "Right Now" :clapping: Dawn slightly upstages, as per usual :blush: Keri Hilson DID THE DAMN THING with the lyrics, and Tim produced the F*** out of the track.

I didn't know Floperi wrote that! :o Why can't she write like that for her own songs? :umm:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Preach Rev. Henry

If it was me, I would have been sipping a bottle of water while Aubrey strutted off to the exit. There's no way I would have given up my spot just because she got kicked out. -_-

She is not fake. She's just clueless and that's proven by her hiring of Gil :rolleyes:. Diddy was just mad Ebony and Ivory wouldn't give him a blowjob hence why he kept on Dawn and eventually let the other two go.

Aubrey went from being this quiet, nice girl to a wannabe hoodrat, "Oh I'm speaking the truth because I'm extremely loud" bitch and Diddy sent her ass packing. :clapping: D Woods was the dumbest out the group for leaving. Hell even Diddy said he didn't kick her out, but she wanted out because her friend was out. Don't talk about the others like that. :rolleyes:

Aubrey went from being this quiet, nice girl to a wannabe hoodrat, "Oh I'm speaking the truth because I'm extremely loud" bitch and Diddy sent her ass packing. :clapping: D Woods was the dumbest out the group for leaving. Hell even Diddy said he didn't kick her out, but she wanted out because her friend was out. Don't talk about the others like that. :rolleyes:

Dawn is a horse :filenails:. I like Shannons country ass tbh. Aundrea...kii she pissed the Aubrey stans off when she refused to sing with Aubrey for that show lol. I liked D Woods and Aubrey. They brought some personal entertainment to the group...otherwise they'd just be like Destiny's Child with less talent.

Dawn is a horse :filenails:. I like Shannons country ass tbh. Aundrea...kii she pissed the Aubrey stans off when she refused to sing with Aubrey for that show lol. I liked D Woods and Aubrey. They brought some personal entertainment to the group...otherwise they'd just be like Destiny's Child with less talent.

Well I called Dawn a horse on Twitter yesterday, so I can't say anything. -_- I LOVED Shannon. :wub: She was so hot! I can understand why she left after what happened. I don't blame Aundrea. For me, they were the entertainment on the show, not on the albums.

Well I called Dawn a horse on Twitter yesterday, so I can't say anything. -_- I LOVED Shannon. :wub: She was so hot! I can understand why she left after what happened. I don't blame Aundrea. For me, they were the entertainment on the show, not on the albums.

Oh they were definitely non-factors on the albums tbh. Dawn always gave me Monica-style vocal vibes.

Shannon :wub:. I always thought she'd release a country album. She had a kid didn't she?

Oh they were definitely non-factors on the albums tbh. Dawn always gave me Monica-style vocal vibes.

Shannon :wub:. I always thought she'd release a country album. She had a kid didn't she?

Dawn was trying to be the Nicole of the group. :asham:

She did?! I didn't know that! I was kinda hoping she and her husband got divorced so she could do a Country/Pop album. :ph34r:

I would LOVE for DK to come back but it BETTER be WITHOUT this BITCH:

horse.jpgdawn-3.jpg

I am 100% positive this Mr. Ed looking bitch was the reason DK collapsed in the first place! She had her side deal with Dirty Flopping Money and she hid it from the other girls......i bet money on it! :umm: She probably knew the entire time Diddy was gonna take her ass out of the stables and give her a deal! :thumbdown:

I hope ALL her new music flops too. Bitch. :coffee::thumbup:

• Upvote 1

I am 100% positive this Mr. Ed looking bitch was the reason DK collapsed in the first place! She had her side deal with Dirty Flopping Money and she hid it from the other girls......i bet money on it! :umm: She probably knew the entire time Diddy was gonna take her ass out of the stables and give her a deal! :thumbdown:

I hope ALL her new music flops too. Bitch. :coffee::thumbup:

Duh! Melody (ex-PCD member) spilled it all during a Pussycat Dolls' interview. She even mentioned that she shouldn't be mentioning it and said it anyway about Dawn being in a group with a new chick. That was around the time MTB was on and the group was slowly ending.

Duh! Melody (ex-PCD member) spilled it all during a Pussycat Dolls' interview. She even mentioned that she shouldn't be mentioning it and said it anyway about Dawn being in a group with a new chick. That was around the time MTB was on and the group was slowly ending.

I KNEW IT! :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: That horse ruined everything......ugh. I will never forgive her. :cry: