RAZB IS HARRASSING RIHANNA NOW!

janetDAYZ

Say what yall will about Raz B but I dont know no other FLOP who can cause so much controversy and have all attention on him. He was the 2nd highest trending topic worldwide when this happened .. :lol: And lets keep in mind..he has an album to sell.He's been self promoting his album..begging folks on twitter to go to his website and buy it.. I truly believe his antics are a mixture of a troubled man who's dealing with some resurfaced issues along with wanting publicity to help sell his album (cuz the man has to eat).

Dont play with me ... :umm: ..and Thank you :blush:

Some people just can't take a compliment :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: but anyway, if he got an album out then he is smart then cause he is getting a hella attention for a Z-lister :dance::dance::dance:

How would I know if I don't use the site :umm: For all I know she could have already blocked him and he's doing the "@Rihanna" shit :rolleyes:

Has it been reported that she's even blocked him? ..I dont even think Rihanna is paying any of this shit any mind...She wasn't even ON during all that shit that occured yesterday

Um gurl Chris Brown's album came and went aka FLOPPED as well. So Raz Bottom i mean B and Chris are on the same level in my book. :coffee:

Let's stop pretending like the backlash from rihanna didnt have anything to do with that boo :coffee: