RAZB IS HARRASSING RIHANNA NOW!

janetDAYZ

Your mouth would be doing EXACTLY that if you were in a room with badgoneggod :shifty:

esophagus killerrrr :whistle:

@chrisbrown I luv how u resort 2 disrespectful low brow tactics when u clearly sabotaged ur own career by beating women!

yo @chrisbrown i heard about all yo BoyFriends & tell yo cheerleader @1omarion 2 shut the fuck up b4 i send J BOOG 2 fuck HIS MaMa again

checkmate :excited::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the gloves are awfffffff :excited:

Yes Chris you'd better do damage control! Yesss! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THe only reason he did that was because a light bulb went off in his head when Raz kept calling him a homophobe and to stop attacking the LGBT community with his homophobe,personal remarks towards Raz. Chris was LETTING HIM HAVE IT!..You should see his timeline..

THe only reason he did that was because a light bulb went off in his head when Raz kept calling him a homophobe and to stop attacking the LGBT community with his homophobe,personal remarks towards Raz. Chris was LETTING HIM HAVE IT!..You should see his timeline..

I read some of it (very little) on Twitter. Like I said previously, the girls are messy. lol

But on a semi unrelated note, it makes me miss the days on yesterday when people like Mike and Janet kept an air of mystery about them, and didn't involve themselves in foolishness. I just can't with these new kids. :sigh::umm:

I read some of it (very little) on Twitter. Like I said previously, the girls are messy. lol

But on a semi unrelated note, it makes me miss the days on yesterday when people like Mike and Janet kept an air of mystery about them, and didn't involve themselves in foolishness. I just can't with these new kids. :sigh::umm:

Yeah it did make Raz look even MORE crazy and made Chris look very childish and immature as well. But what I'm having a problem with was Omarion having his lil bitchy side remarks. That really made him look bad because this had NOTHING to do with him at all. Just because Chris is taking shots at someone you dont care for..you wanna chime in like some lil pussy ass cheerleader. BEYOND ridiculous .. Even Lloyd kinda said some shit :sigh:

Yeah it did make Raz look even MORE crazy and made Chris look very childish and immature as well. But what I'm having a problem with was Omarion having his lil bitchy side remarks. That really made him look bad because this had NOTHING to do with him at all. Just because Chris is taking shots at someone you dont care for..you wanna chime in like some lil pussy ass cheerleader. BEYOND ridiculous .. Even Lloyd kinda said some shit :sigh:

All of them stan for Mike (with the exception of Lloyd, I think)...but apparently didn't learn a thing from him about how to handle themselves and how to portray an image to the public. :sigh:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/29/chris-brown-raz-b-feud-racial-homophobic-slurs-in-twitter-feud/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:whistle:

All of them stan for Mike (with the exception of Lloyd, I think)...but apparently didn't learn a thing from him about how to handle themselves and how to portray an image to the public. :sigh:

Raz actually brought that up to Chris saying Mike would never do this..and Mike would never do that ..the nerve of u to have MJs pic as a backdrop on ur twitter page .. :lmao: