RAZB IS HARRASSING RIHANNA NOW!

janetDAYZ

Ooop. And Chris was doing so well with his diploma from the University of I Learned Not to Stomp A Bitch.

:jerry:

:lmao:

Chris is so dumb though because he KNOWS he are watching him like hawks! :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

If this creates another backlash for him, in my opinion he has no one to blame BUT himself.

I agree i woulda just direct messaged his pussy ass. Pepole with power dont argue :sigh:

Chris Brown should just not have a twitter. He has no self control. Raz B should seek a therapist. Omarion should shut the fuck up.

razb should hire u :excited:

:sigh: @ u being all skinny if i knew the emotion of jelousy i would so be that you look amazing tho

razb should hire u :excited:

:sigh: @ u being all skinny if i knew the emotion of jelousy i would so be that you look amazing tho

Lawd. I would give him some tough love :lol:

That's a flattering picture :lol: I have been pigging out since that party (December 18th). The holiday season has been brutal with the food. I'll get it together in the new year. Thanks though ^_^:blush:

Yeah it did make Raz look even MORE crazy and made Chris look very childish and immature as well. But what I'm having a problem with was Omarion having his lil bitchy side remarks. That really made him look bad because this had NOTHING to do with him at all. Just because Chris is taking shots at someone you dont care for..you wanna chime in like some lil pussy ass cheerleader. BEYOND ridiculous .. Even Lloyd kinda said some shit :sigh:

Call it what you want, but I'm on team Chris. That crazy bitch is doing way too much...His whole claim is to fame is having a dick up ass and his internet antics now that he has over shadowed his previous success with B2K with scandal and drama. At least if you gonna tell the world you had dick up your ass as a straight man you should have got money from it. He smeared his own name with that bullshit cause its gonna follow him and labels won't try to sign him, and any sympathy he would have got, his antics fucked it all up.

Raz B = epic flop. :fail:

Now to you Mr Dayz :shifty: ...you went from lip gloss that popped to biceps that pop and sexy gloves...Kudos...hott :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lawd. I would give him some tough love :lol:

That's a flattering picture :lol: I have been pigging out since that party (December 18th). The holiday season has been brutal with the food. I'll get it together in the new year. Thanks though ^_^:blush:

he needs sum tough love along with a hug or 2. I was hopeing that his account was hacked but nope he is really kirking out on twitter :mellow:

i startted loosing fat and gaining muscle now i just gotta target my stomach :excited:

I read some of it (very little) on Twitter. Like I said previously, the girls are messy. lol

But on a semi unrelated note, it makes me miss the days on yesterday when people like Mike and Janet kept an air of mystery about them, and didn't involve themselves in foolishness. I just can't with these new kids. :sigh::umm:

Exactly .. this shit is ridiculous. Even with this twitter battle, they jeapordise any potential endorsements or ANYTHING when this type of crap is out. They all look so damn foolish. These fools have absolutely no discipline

he needs sum tough love along with a hug or 2. I was hopeing that his account was hacked but nope he is really kirking out on twitter :mellow:

i startted loosing fat and gaining muscle now i just gotta target my stomach :excited:

Lawd @ kirking out :lol: Honestly, he needs to see someone. These crazy tweets and videos are over the top. At first I was truly interested in his drama; now, I just want him to get help :mellow:

That's great ^_^ I'm working on the tummy too :lol:

Lawd @ kirking out :lol: Honestly, he needs to see someone. These crazy tweets and videos are over the top. At first I was truly interested in his drama; now, I just want him to get help :mellow:

That's great ^_^ I'm working on the tummy too :lol:

I think Raz B needs an ass whooping.

I know its a show on logo or something he could host.

How does he make his money and when do he have time to work between shooting these videos an tweeting?

You right the...Chris Brown is the one with career even though neither have good common sense. Either the media will focus on Chris.

Raz B wins,.

How does he make his money and when do he have time to work between shooting these videos an tweeting?

You right the...Chris Brown is the one with career even though neither have good common sense. Either the media will focus on Chris.

Raz B wins,.

Raz B is over the top. If I was an artist, I'd just ignore him. But Chris Brown has gone off on Twitter before. This was after the Rihanna incident, when he was saying crazy things to people commenting on his twitter. He's so dumb. He's just barely starting to recover image wise and he does stupid stuff like this.

Call it what you want, but I'm on team Chris. That crazy bitch is doing way too much...His whole claim is to fame is having a dick up ass and his internet antics now that he has over shadowed his previous success with B2K with scandal and drama. At least if you gonna tell the world you had dick up your ass as a straight man you should have got money from it. He smeared his own name with that bullshit cause its gonna follow him and labels won't try to sign him, and any sympathy he would have got, his antics fucked it all up.

Raz B = epic flop. :fail:

Now to you Mr Dayz :shifty: ...you went from lip gloss that popped to biceps that pop and sexy gloves...Kudos...hott :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Say what yall will about Raz B but I dont know no other FLOP who can cause so much controversy and have all attention on him. He was the 2nd highest trending topic worldwide when this happened .. :lol: And lets keep in mind..he has an album to sell.He's been self promoting his album..begging folks on twitter to go to his website and buy it.. I truly believe his antics are a mixture of a troubled man who's dealing with some resurfaced issues along with wanting publicity to help sell his album (cuz the man has to eat).

Dont play with me ... :umm: ..and Thank you :blush:

Raz B wins,.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well Omarion tweeted "I wonder if he got any residual off the 'Noah's Arc'? you get off that boat yet? " :lmao::lmao:

Remember the days of Motown, where Berry Gordy used to send his artists to Charm School.....yeahhhh these current artists in today's industry are some of the most ignorant motherfuckers known to man..... :lol:

Charm school, vocal training, speech therapy, dance class

With the record industry doing so horribly these days, record companies can't afford to do any of that anymore.