WHICH 'STAR' OWNS THE FUNNIEST VIRAL VIDEO?

LyricalLesson

Viral Videos  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who made you almost piss your pants more?

• Rebecca Black of "Friday"
    • Chris Crocker of various videos, "Leave Britney Alone"
    • Scarlet of "Scarlet Takes A Tumble"
    • Antoine Dodson of "The Bed Intruder"
    • The Annoying Orange of various videos

Here's my two cents:

A.) The Annoying Orange is NOT funny. He's just...annoying, and ugly.

B.) I had a helluva lotta fun with both "Friday" and "The Bed Intruder" song. I even downloaded both, and had them on regular rotation on my mp3 player...ESPECIALLY FRIDAY! :umm: don't judge.

C.) Some of Chris Crocker's earliest videos were HILARIOUS: "The Bitch Bell", "Queen Of Ghetto", "Beauty On A Budget, and probably my favorites "This & That" & "The Earl Annie Edna Videos" :lol: ...however, overall, he bothers me and tries to hard to be controversial...

Which leaves my pick...

SCARLET TAKES A TUMBLE simply because upon watching it the first time, I laughed so hard that I literally collapsed with laughter, I cried and couldn't really breathe normally for several minutes :lmao: The singing, the struttin' around like she a bad maama jamma, the poses, the "performance"...all leading up to the hilarious, painful and dramatic 'tumble', followed by the hilarious lengthy grunts and grimacing...viral video GOLD :yahoo::clapping::lmao: Definitely ranks in the top 10 unexpectedly funniest things I've ever seen...ever.

Your thoughts?

Scarlet without question.

I also watched the Dare Jessie J vids on YouTube last night, and some of those are really funny. :lol: Like when she was dared to find James Brown's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and do an impression of him :lmao:

Scarlet is legendary! :lmao: I was already laughing the minute she got on top of the table lol. I have to give it to her... that took a lot of guts (no pun intended) for her to put up that video for the world to see.

Then my 2nd fav would be "Angry German Kid," real or not he had me dying! :lmao: Then the "remix" video took it to another level lol

Scarlet is legendary! :lmao: I was already laughing the minute she got on top of the table lol. I have to give it to her... that took a lot of guts (no pun intended) for her to put up that video for the world to see.

Then my 2nd fav would be "Angry German Kid," real or not he had me dying! :lmao: Then the "remix" video took it to another level lol

:lmao: I had NEVER seen that before! That kid is insane :asham:

The remix videos people be comin' up with are witty and hilarious :lol:

I'm sorry, but I found this to be hilarious as well, although it's controversial because there could be some sort of medical problem involved, I couldn't help laughing my arse off when I first saw it :lmao:

:lmao: I had NEVER seen that before! That kid is insane :asham:

The remix videos people be comin' up with are witty and hilarious :lol:

I'm sorry, but I found this to be hilarious as well, although it's controversial because there could be some sort of medical problem involved, I couldn't help laughing my arse off when I first saw it :lmao:

Oh wow I never seen that before. :lol: On a serious note, I hope she's okay. I'm only laughing at the remixing -_-:lol:

Oh wow I never seen that before. :lol: On a serious note, I hope she's okay. I'm only laughing at the remixing -_-:lol:

:lol: Oh, she's fine now :) She actually covered the Grammy's the following year as well...believe it or not, this incident has actually increased her profile.

Archived