AFTER 14 YRS .. SUGE KNIGHT HAS BEEN ARREST FOR TUPAC'S MURDER

janetDAYZ

Im NOT surprised...Always felt he had something to do with it..

:o

You know I always felt he had something to do with it too, but still... :o

I guess I'm shocked that people were still investigating the case. The whole scenario never made since though...Tupac getting shock 6 or 7 times and one bullet only grazing Suge. Then again, I guess you could say the same thing about the circumstances surrounding Biggie's shooting.

It's still just so sad

I guess I'm shocked that people were still investigating the case. The whole scenario never made since though...Tupac getting shock 6 or 7 times and one bullet only grazing Suge. Then again, I guess you could say the same thing about the circumstances surrounding Biggie's shooting.

It's still just so sad

Well if you remember (not sure how old you are) back when it took place ppl were speculating because Suge didn't wanna speak up back then. The LAPD thought they could get info from him since he was RIGHT THERE with Pac but he made it like he was gonna break the "streetcode" of ratting someone out. Ppl were like if Pac is you're friend you're gonna speak up and say what you saw.He never did. Thats why this news isn't surprising to me at all (and Im sure not to alot of folks).Its CRAZY that it took 14 years for it to all hit the surface.WOW!

Well if you remember (not sure how old you are) back when it took place ppl were speculating because Suge didn't wanna speak up back then. The LAPD thought they could get info from him since he was RIGHT THERE with Pac but he made it like he was gonna break the "streetcode" of ratting someone out. Ppl were like if Pac is you're friend you're gonna speak up and say what you saw.He never did. Thats why this news isn't surprising to me at all (and Im sure not to alot of folks).Its CRAZY that it took 14 years for it to all hit the surface.WOW!

I'm 28...so I think I was like 14 in 96. lol

I never involved myself in the case per se... I just knew alot of the circumstances surrounding it. I never knew that Suge didn't want to speak up back then though... SMH

I hope they bury his ass under the jail. I always knew he was a thug and a shady character (and suspected him in all of this) but I guess realization that he actually did setup Tupac and this whole scenario that went down...I'm truly disgusted.

I'm 28...so I think I was like 14 in 96. lol

I never involved myself in the case per se... I just knew alot of the circumstances surrounding it. I never knew that Suge didn't want to speak up back then though... SMH

I hope they bury his ass under the jail. I always knew he was a thug and a shady character (and suspected him in all of this) but I guess realization that he actually did setup Tupac and this whole scenario that went down...I'm truly disgusted.

Oh ..thats his middle name ..I dont see how ANYONE would wanna involve themselves with him. Its sooo many fucked up and sshady things that man has done that ppl dont even know about.

It's still just so sad

On that was Suge too.