Janet to be on Keeping up with the Kardashians, says Kris Jenner

jarrylf

With the out of this world $40 million dollar deal, an insider tells us Kris Jenner promised she would take ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ to a whole new level with Kanye West’s friends, like Janet Jackson and Alicia Keys! Plus, she plans to move the focus from pro basketball to music!

Kris Jenner may be the toughest negotiator in Hollywood, but will she be able to follow through on her promises? A source close to the Kardashain family tells us exclusively she promised surprise visits from some of the biggest names in Hollywood in exchange for multi-million dollar deal with E!.

“This puts a lot of pressure on Kim and her sisters to perform and make as many celeb friends as possible,” an inside source reveals to HollywoodLife.com. “In the past, the focus was more on their celebrity basketball friends, but now — thanks to Kayne — they can take the show to a whole new level and attract another demographic.”

Like we reported earlier, Kris wants this season to feature Kim Kardashian and Kanye West double dating with Beyonce and Jay-Z. But Kris won’t stop there — she wants all of Kanye’s connections to make an appearance on the show.

“Kayne was once named one of the most influential people in the world by Time Magazine and Kris is well aware of this,” our source says. “In addition to being friends with Jay-Z and Beyonce, Kanye is friends with Janet Jackson, Alicia Keys, John Legend and the list goes on and on.”

That’s a lot of pressure to put on Kanye and Kim’s brand new relationship, especially since Beyonce has already said she wants nothing to do with the Kardshian drama.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/26/....-beyonce-jay-z/

Um.............................hmm..................................................wow.................And some thought being a Xfactor judge was degrading........this is something I more than hope Janet passes on. I hate that its all about the money for them, I cant stand that with certain celebs, who basically say thats all its about. Kris is basically admitting she's gonna be using these people so they can get more views and money............not cool with me. If Janet does it, sure I'll watch but.....Id be disapointed, unless it was like really funny or good. But I dont think Janets attention hungry enough to do this, other celebs on this list maybe definitely . She didnt even appear on her brothers reality show, or on any of Toyas many many reality shows so I dont think the kardashians have a chance :filenails::coffee:

If it's just a dinner appearance or a night out I'd be cool with that. I can hardly picture it being anything more.

Im soooo unfreakin sure lol. 1 min Im like, eh thats ok, the other min I remember its weird that its like Kris's mom promised these celebs that her daughters not even friends with just her boyfriend is, and its like....a lil eh...lol, Im so back & forth on this lol

Im soooo unfreakin sure lol. 1 min Im like, eh thats ok, the other min I remember its weird that its like Kris's mom promised these celebs that her daughters not even friends with just her boyfriend is, and its like....a lil eh...lol, Im so back & forth on this lol

I know what you mean. :lol: If celebs were promised it kinda makes you wonder about the whole Kim & Kanye thing and how authentic it is. I'd like to say Kanye's not that stupid, but he's done a lot worse... -_-

I bet it's that time Kourtney and Janet bumped into each other at the doctors and Janet kept walking thinking "hew r yew?" :lol:

I remember that. :lol:

Archived