This Time appreciation thread.

bu.

I'm really feeling this song as of late. I've been listening to the janet. album a lot lately anyway but this song just takes me to a different zone every time I do. I actually think it could have been a single.

I've always tried to visualize what that video would look like ..This song is underrated to me..tho listening to it now..I feel the vocals could have been a little bit stronger and turned up for such a big production. but nonetheless ..its great..ESPECIALLY the end! IT GIVES ME CHILLS. :mellow:

One of my favorite songs from my all-time favorite album. :D Such a powerful song that's so musically rich ~ the strings, Battle's opera vocals, it all comes together amazingly.

For the video, I always imagined a wild western theme - like a cross between "You Want This" and The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. :ph34r: Couple more details: Dance breakdown is set on top of a plateau. The cheater is an outlaw who meets his fate to a huge tornado in the end ("You're dismissed"). The tornado would symbolize Janet's anger, I don't know lol.

When I first bought this album, this was one of the songs I had on repeat constantly.

It is now one of my theme songs. -_-

"Iiiiii don't care if I never, ever see your face again. You broke my heart one too many times." :filenails:

TELL HIM, OH GREAT JANHOVA. :clapping:

However I do not like how it is cut on the album. You can still hear the "-ck" from "I'm giving you back." :umm:

I hate that about a lot of albums actually. The way songs fade into one another. :umm:

Archived