(PARODY) The Jacksons – Oprah Interviews The Jacksons

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL And then we cut to LaToya asking to sit on another pillow, OMG :lmao:

:lmao:!!! Thats my favourite LaToya line!! And I also love when janet and Katherine start laughing when laToya calls herself a template :lmao:!

:lmao:!!! Thats my favourite LaToya line!! And I also love when janet and Katherine start laughing when laToya calls herself a template :lmao:!

I think its mine too, and "How bout you get serious about getting a real career" LOFL I love how they all went in on Jermaine "Ma son is such a flop" LOFL OMG, when I 1st saw that it was like 3am out here, and I was trying to be quiet with my laughs, the Jermaine shade BROKE me lol.

I couldn't elaborate much before but I was gasping for air! This was soooooo hilarious I recommended it to at least 5 people this week. I can't wait till the second part. Mama Katherine>>>>

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Thats what I'm talkin bout, people, if you watched it and loved it, PLEASE share it, like the viewing numbers are really good for day 3......but I think they can be a lil better lol. So please tweet, post on FB or email it to folks you know would enjoy it :)

:lmao: :lmao:

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Thank you!! :blush:

ALWAYS late to the party as usual :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gameisha is always late! :sigh:

*death*! I only just noticed LaToya's foot steps matched the beat of Run The World :lmao:!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It happened by accident, but I noticed it when I was editing. It just matched up perfectly!!! lol

I couldn't elaborate much before but I was gasping for air! This was soooooo hilarious I recommended it to at least 5 people this week. I can't wait till the second part. Mama Katherine>>>>

Thank you for recommending it! I'm glad you liked it that much! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bu, Jarryl, and Reyna... if you haven't already, check the PM!!! :excited: :excited:

I think its mine too, and "How bout you get serious about getting a real career" LOFL I love how they all went in on Jermaine "Ma son is such a flop" LOFL OMG, when I 1st saw that it was like 3am out here, and I was trying to be quiet with my laughs, the Jermaine shade BROKE me lol.

LOL! The more I watch it the more I love it!

Aww you're so kind :wub:!! I'm glad you loved it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It happened by accident, but I noticed it when I was editing. It just matched up perfectly!!! lol

Bu, Jarryl, and Reyna... if you haven't already, check the PM!!! :excited: :excited:

:lmao:!! It was meant to be haha!!

I'mma check it now :D!

LATOYA'S ENTRANCE AFTER JANET'S SHADE IS EPIC! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *continues watching*

The Madea plug and responses to it took my soul. :lmao: And Toya in the studio doing "Just Wanna Slay" brought me back to life. :lmao: Great video yall. :cheer:

THANK YOU, HENDRIKA!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm glad you liked it. :wub:

Archived