(PARODY) The Jacksons – Oprah Interviews The Jacksons

ThatOtherFan

*death*! I only just noticed LaToya's foot steps matched the beat of Run The World :lmao:!!!

*Watches video again*

omg :lmao: :lmao:

Hew run da werld? TOY!

Hew run da welrd? TOY!

Mother and Jan will have to deal. -_-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Madea plug and responses to it took my soul. :lmao: And Toya in the studio doing "Just Wanna Slay" brought me back to life. :lmao: Great video yall. :cheer:

LATOYA'S ENTRANCE AFTER JANET'S SHADE IS EPIC! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *continues watching*

I was hoping you'd like it Henri :wub:

*Watches video again*

Hew run da werld? TOY!

Hew run da welrd? TOY!

........that is sooooo funny lol. OMG I can see her doing that song....which aint a complement to the song itself lol.

Waiting for Selz, Ralphie, Kishi, Austin, & Twisted Elegance, and whoever else hasnt given they feedback :coffee:

Austin tweeted that he's watched it, but hasn't said anything in this thread. <_< lol

I'm waiting for the everyone else to watch it too! :umm: lol

LATOYA'S ENTRANCE AFTER JANET'S SHADE IS EPIC! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *continues watching*

:lmao:!! I love that part!!!!!!1

The Madea plug and responses to it took my soul. :lmao: And Toya in the studio doing "Just Wanna Slay" brought me back to life. :lmao: Great video yall. :cheer:

:lmao:!!!! The "Helleeeeer" always kills me! LOL at the Just Wanna Slay bit! That wasn't even in the script but I thought it'd be hilarious!

*Watches video again*

Hew run da werld? TOY!

Hew run da welrd? TOY!

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:!!!

Wow, you guys did an awesome job! :clapping: *death* @ the "breaking news" announcement cutting Rebbie off. :asham::thumbup:

And I have to agree. Toy's entrance >>>>>> :lol:

Aww I'm glad you liked it :D! LOL that entrance is everything!

:lmao:!! I love that part!!!!!!1

:lmao:!!!! The "Helleeeeer" always kills me! LOL at the Just Wanna Slay bit! That wasn't even in the script but I thought it'd be hilarious!

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:!!!

Aww I'm glad you liked it :D! LOL that entrance is everything!

So basically your instincts are awsome LOL, so feel free to do that again lol, like I said that ending got ALOT of praise, when you did it on the demo I was even hoping itd get in here, and it took me by SUPRISE lol I loved it :cheers:

So basically your instincts are awsome LOL, so feel free to do that again lol, like I said that ending got ALOT of praise, when you did it on the demo I was even hoping itd get in here, and it took me by SUPRISE lol I loved it :cheers:

:lmao:!! Aww thats sweet of you to say haha!

A lot of parody videos are only good to watch once. This one is completely different. Yall even worked MJ in it unlike others *coughs* MackTV *coughs* When I get home, I'm so ripping it, converting it and putting it on my iPod. :wub:

This is so sweet! Thanks HenrY! You're awesome

A lot of parody videos are only good to watch once. This one is completely different. Yall even worked MJ in it unlike others *coughs* MackTV *coughs* When I get home, I'm so ripping it, converting it and putting it on my iPod. :wub:

LOL you aint lyin, I'm apart of the team and we're working on upcoming episodes, but this 1st 1 has me hooked too, TOF did all the visuals, and did amazing, exceeded the hell outta my expectations (that were already sky-high). LOL I got the video on my phone too lol.

Wow, you guys did an awesome job! :clapping: *death* @ the "breaking news" announcement cutting Rebbie off. :asham::thumbup:

And I have to agree. Toy's entrance >>>>>> :lol:

THANK YOU!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm glad you liked it!! :blush:

Awww, thank you Hendrika. :blush:

If you asked me nicely, I could send you the original video so you can convert it and transfer it to your ipod. :whistle: lol

LOL you aint lyin, I'm apart of the team and we're working on upcoming episodes, but this 1st 1 has me hooked too, TOF did all the visuals, and did amazing, exceeded the hell outta my expectations (that were already sky-high). LOL I got the video on my phone too lol.

Thank you. :blush:

I did my best! Patti Lahellle was the inspiration, I tried to do exactly as she would. lol

Thanks man, last time I checked it I think it was like page 2, now its 4 lol. Awsome, all 4 of us are honestly & genuinely shocked by all the positive feedback and reactions, and it really does mean alot, and it makes us wanna work harder and better, and episode 2 is coming up, so stay tuned and keep spreading the word all over FB & Twitter we all REALLLY do appreciate it.

Oh and if theres any fourms that you guys belong to that you think the members might like this PLEASE spread em there too.

Thank you! :blush:

Someone had shared that forum with me on twitter. I was SHOCKED at the feedback!!! lol Now it's four pages long!!! That's amazing!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I know I need to contact you. -_- I really have been busy. lol Hopefully sometime this week. :blush:

Thank you! :blush:

Someone had shared that forum with me on twitter. I was SHOCKED at the feedback!!! lol Now it's four pages long!!! That's amazing!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I know I need to contact you. -_- I really have been busy. lol Hopefully sometime this week. :blush:

yea yea yea, so what now you're the Katy Perry of the forum? U got one hit album you rerelease it like 3 times ...Ch. :rolleyes:

won't hold my breath

We will chat this week! :rolleyes: lol

yea yea yea, so what now you're the Katy Perry of the forum? U got one hit album you rerelease it like 3 times ...Ch. :rolleyes:

This isn't my first "hit" on this forum, so I'm not the Katy Perry. :rolleyes: I'm the Michael Jackson of this forum. Everything I do is successful B) lol

well Hendricka approved it so TOF must be feeling his pus...opps his legendary pus :rolleyes:

Archived