(PARODY) The Jacksons – Oprah Interviews The Jacksons

ThatOtherFan

I Cant lie..i came over to shade and read it down !!! even wasn't going to bother watching it .

but i was impressed it was really good and had me on the floor the entire time .i thought it wasn't going to be good cos non of you really have the heart/ and or guts to shade Janet but you pleasantly surprised me.It was hilarious .Well done to all involved

still giving a side eye to on person involved in the project though..You know who you are

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Cant lie..i came over to shade and read it down !!! even wasn't going to bother watching it .

but i was impressed it was really good and had me on the floor the entire time .i thought it wasn't going to be good cos non of you really have the heart/ and or guts to shade Janet but you pleasantly surprised me.It was hilarious .Well done to all involved

still giving a side eye to on person involved in the project though..You know who you are

LOL yea we knew we couldnt be tooo light on Janet, we had to have some shade for her too (I came up with Katherine's post All For You album shade LOL, I think thats the meanest Janet thing I've participated in, and some jokes from LaToya about Janets voice lol) But we all had to take a dig at Janet in 1 way or another LOL.

And you know what, honestly on a personal level, I was waiting for YOUR response, cause I KNOW how you are about dem Jacksons lol. I KNOWWW lol. So I was hoping you'd like it, but ready for you not to, and Im sooooo happy you did :)

I loved it ... i am indifferent about all the jackson's except janet.but i really loved what you guys did with it ...Though i was a bit confused with the Harry potter section...i think its because i haven't watched and never got harry potter

I loved it ... i am indifferent about all the jackson's except janet.but i really loved what you guys did with it ...Though i was a bit confused with the Harry potter section...i think its because i haven't watched and never got harry potter

LOL well basically that Tyler was reaching into the HP franchise to blend it with madea to make them mix lol, and that its simply 2 franchises that most people would NEVER think to mix up LOL

I'm glad you liked it. :blush:

No need to give me the side eye. <_< lol I've been busy (as you can see lol)

You forgot Mike! lol

I've never seen any of the Harry Potter films, but the way Jarryl wrote it you don't really have to know it, per se. The joke is Tyler Perry doing something that ridiculous with the Madea character.... lol

This is pure perfection!

:wub:

I'm glad you liked it. :blush:

No need to give me the side eye. <_< lol I've been busy (as you can see lol)

You forgot Mike! lol

I've never seen any of the Harry Potter films, but the way Jarryl wrote it you don't really have to know it, per se. The joke is Tyler Perry doing something that ridiculous with the Madea character.... lol

EXACTLY :thumbup::yep:

Yall didn't have to do Rebbie like that..Michael called her "Reebok".. :lmao:

LOL we love Rebbie tho lol (I have all 5 of dem albums lol), but also the wrong name shade is from most interviewers who's brought up Rebbie's name and got it wrong 1 way or another. So its a bit of true shade lol

Well done guys - it's really well done :)

Thank you, Paulinda. :wub:

imma need a video with just Latoya. I know ya'll wanna include all the Jacksons and everything, but Latoya should be the focal point. I could watch that bitch all day. :asham:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't agree more, I ADORE Latoya in this video. Bu knows that I stan for LEGENDtoya. -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

:asham::lmao:

Janet's shade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Of course, no one can come for Janhova's shade! :coffee:

I'm glad you liked it, Hotass. :blush:

Yall didn't have to do Rebbie like that..Michael called her "Reebok".. :lmao:

Poor Reebok. -_-

That's something we started on twitter, and I snatched it for the video. lol

:lol: poor reebok, this was good, a bit long but funny

Thank you!! :blush:

The next one will be shorter. lol

Thank you, Paulinda. :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't agree more, I ADORE Latoya in this video. Bu knows that I stan for LEGENDtoya. -_-:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, no one can come for Janhova's shade! :coffee:

I'm glad you liked it, Hotass. :blush:

Poor Reebok. -_-

That's something we started on twitter, and I snatched it for the video. lol

Thank you!! :blush:

The next one will be shorter. lol

No lies up here lol.

I think thats the most consistant and closest to negative (tho really its not much) critique we got, is that the time is a bit much.

Archived