Forgive me Janhova, for I have sinned...

Kim

During my lunch today... :cry: I was hungray... :cry: And Burger King's King Deal of the Day was the Original Chicken Sandwich... :cry: And I just... CAVED. :cry:

I bought the combo with fries and Coke, all for $5.07, and it was not worth the shame. :cry:

Every bite I took, all I could picture was Janhova trying to slay my appetite with, "This is what success looks like." :cry: But me belly was too empty. -_-

Please give me the strength to fight another battle. -_-

• Upvote 3

During my lunch today... :cry: I was hungray... :cry: And Burger King's King Deal of the Day was the Original Chicken Sandwich... :cry: And I just... CAVED. :cry:

I bought the combo with fries and Coke, all for $5.07, and it was not worth the shame. :cry:

Every bite I took, all I could picture was Janhova trying to slay my appetite with, "This is what success looks like." :cry: But me belly was too empty. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You need to pray hard tonight! :ph34r:

Burger king deal of the day? where do you live?

I have sinned also, i went to Wendy's after work and but a cheddar cheeseburger and value fried all for $2.12 then went to 7 elleven and bougt a reese's brownie :blush:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You need to pray hard tonight! :ph34r:

It may have to wait until after tonight, because my friend asked me out to dinner and already offered to pay. -_- And chile, Janhova knows damn well I'm gonna be taking full advantage and eye that dessert menu. -_-

Burger king deal of the day? where do you live?

I have sinned also, i went to Wendy's after work and but a cheddar cheeseburger and value fried all for $2.12 then went to 7 elleven and bougt a reese's brownie :blush:

Canada. You don't have it there? :unsure: Wednesday is Whopper, Friday is Big Fish, and the other days clearly don't matter cuz I don't remember them. :lol::mellow:-_-

And yet you're feelin your sin so much you're using " :blush: ". -_- REPENT! REPENT!

It may have to wait until after tonight, because my friend asked me out to dinner and already offered to pay. -_- And chile, Janhova knows damn well I'm gonna be taking full advantage and eye that dessert menu. -_-

Canada. You don't have it there? :unsure: Wednesday is Whopper, Friday is Big Fish, and the other days clearly don't matter cuz I don't remember them. :lol::mellow:-_-

And yet you're feelin your sin so much you're using " :blush: ". -_- REPENT! REPENT!

No <_<

Don't worry i'm about to hit the gym and i ordered for the value menue so it's not that bad, i didn't buy a whole meal like a certain somebody :whistle:

No <_<

Don't worry i'm about to hit the gym and i ordered for the value menue so it's not that bad, i didn't buy a whole meal like a certain somebody :whistle:

>_<:asham:

We used to have what Shady is talking about..I think they discontinued it..and they closed the BK down the street anyway..so the only other one I know of is somewhere across town and on the military installation. -_-

No <_<

>_<:asham:

We used to have what Shady is talking about..I think they discontinued it..and they closed the BK down the street anyway..so the only other one I know of is somewhere across town and on the military installation. -_-

Then Janhova has already blessed you both by striking down them BK Temptation Temples in your areas. -_-

You. Bitch. :umm::lol:

You can't order a burger without fries and a soda though. :cry: It's not the same. :cry:

GOT THIS COVERED..............been to 2 Madonna shows I was fooled, the dancers made it look like she was doing the same shit :cry:

:lol: :lol:

I feel your pain. I haven't been to the gym in about a week. :tear:

.............I HAVENT DONE MY EXERCISE HIKES IN A WEEK............AND MY LEGS ARE JIGGLY AGAIN (and they were so tight before), ugh Ima pack on a extra mile today, RIGHT NOW

I was pushing myself so hard yesterday in the fitness room downstairs. ^_^

But when it comes to food... Janhova giveth her strength, and then she just snatches it away and leaves you to fend for yourself. -_-

As a priest of Janhova's Nation I have recieved word from Janhova herself. She has stated that your punishment must be an hour of public humiliation by standing {naked] on the holy 'cross' so that all the fat oozes off you.

0.jpg

• Upvote 3

DH3.gif

Oh, the shame. -_- Janhova forgives all sins, though.

• Upvote 3

I worked out after work yesterday, but then right after I cooked honey garlic sausage. :cry: The grease was so good. -_-

*Recites 10 passages from True You (Queen Janhova Version) and 10 Hail Janhovas*

-_-

• Upvote 1

As a priest of Janhova's Nation I have recieved word from Janhova herself. She has stated that your punishment must be an hour of public humiliation by standing {naked] on the holy 'cross' so that all the fat oozes off you.

0.jpg

DH3.gif

Oh, the shame. -_- Janhova forgives all sins, though.

:lmao: !!!

:lmao::lmao:

I think I remember that scene of Lynette's in that gif.. :lmao:

What scene is that? :lol:

I worked out after work yesterday, but then right after I cooked honey garlic sausage. :cry: The grease was so good. -_-

*Recites 10 passages from True You (Queen Janhova Version) and 10 Hail Janhovas*

-_-

You can't blame nobody but you :shifty:

well all praise to janhova..i went to gym last night and learned some new crunches and did some lunges and i cant walk today. >_< but its a good pain!! all praises to janhova. when I got home from gym i had a chocolate atikens shake. i went to bed starving :(:lol:

oh and i did 3 miles on the elliptical machine. this is my life 3/4 night a week now

• Upvote 1

well all praise to janhova..i went to gym last night and learned some new crunches and did some lunges and i cant walk today. >_< but its a good pain!! all praises to janhova. when I got home from gym i had a chocolate atikens shake. i went to bed starving :(:lol:

oh and i did 3 miles on the elliptical machine. this is my life 3/4 night a week now

FITnet has blessed you. :excited::thumbup:

• Upvote 1

FITnet has blessed you. :excited::thumbup:

lawd hottie. im still trying. so far lost just abuot 22 lbs. u know son getting married in August so I got a few more months to hopefully lose another 20lbs. Mr works out with this guy at the gym that is such a gym hoe he gonna help me out!! well i should say they are going to let me work out with them ! lol

lawd hottie. im still trying. so far lost just abuot 22 lbs. u know son getting married in August so I got a few more months to hopefully lose another 20lbs. Mr works out with this guy at the gym that is such a gym hoe he gonna help me out!! well i should say they are going to let me work out with them ! lol

bg22qu-vi.gif

First comes love..then comes marriage..then comes a baby carriage.. :umm:

bg22qu-vi.gif

First comes love..then comes marriage..then comes a baby carriage.. :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: omg he is working out also. he has muscles now! lol :wub:

chile bite your tongue. you know mr already sick about it a baby will send him to his grave !! lol