Adele’s ‘21’ album outsells Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ in the UK…

bu.

this thread is about Adele's success... i've been following Adele since she's been Chasing Pavements :coffee:

But it'll be on UK's top selling albums :coffee: and that ONE song that MJ didn't write.. i'm not here for that

You may well an Adele since she was 19 but you also do have a history of going into EVERY Michael thread and this thread has Michael in the title and is about Adele snatching Thriller, an album by Michael therefore it is also a Michael thread...they are both the subject.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may well an Adele since she was 19 but you also do have a history of going into EVERY Michael thread and this thread has Michael in the title and is about Adele snatching Thriller, an album by Michael therefore it is also a Michael thread...they are both the subject.

I would have replied in this thread whether if it were MJ or ABBA :umm: the fact that it's MJ makes it seem like I'm downing him to you Wacko... but i could careless... i'm supporting Adele and her success

I would have replied in this thread whether if it were MJ or ABBA :umm: the fact that it's MJ makes it seem like I'm downing him to you Wacko... but i could careless... i'm supporting Adele and her success

bro,cat,cool,lol,lolcats,story-4a56e5475b1d68d07c44e596ef143b2d_h.jpg

yes.. but we're talking about Michael Jackson... the former biggest celebrity in the world

that's why it's news

You would have a point if Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was currently the biggest selling album in the UK. It's not though...this made news because she surpassed MICHAEL JACKSON not because she currently has the #1 biggest seller in the UK (which she's far from)

Which only shows that Michael Jackson is STILL on lesser girls minds! B) He wasn't even #1 in the UK and this STILL made news and was circulated heavily!

The KANG still has the girls pressed. Even you Gameisha :wub:

10qars1.jpg

B)

bro,cat,cool,lol,lolcats,story-4a56e5475b1d68d07c44e596ef143b2d_h.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You would have a point if Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was currently the biggest selling album in the UK. It's not though...this made news because she surpassed MICHAEL JACKSON not because she currently has the #1 biggest seller in the UK (which she's far from)

Which only shows that Michael Jackson is STILL on lesser girls minds! B) He wasn't even #1 in the UK and this STILL made news and was circulated heavily!

The KANG still has the girls pressed. Even you Gameisha :wub:

She also made news when she outsold Queen, Pink Floyd and Dire Straits in the UK.

Adelephant will continue to make news because she is stampeding her way past albums that have been out for 20+ years with her 1 year old album, not solely because of the particular artist she is slaying.

She also made news when she outsold Queen, Pink Floyd and Dire Straits in the UK.

Adelephant will continue to make news because she is stampeding her way past albums that have been out for 20+ years with her 1 year old album, not solely because of the particular artist she is slaying.

It wasn't circulated as heavily. I've seen this reported on virtually every blog, and most major news outlets (in the states). Even CNN has reported on this story.

Which is why I said earlier in this thread I didn't understand why this particular instance was such "major news" and has circulated so heavily.

The only logical reason it's garnered so much attention is because it relates to Michael Jackson, and most consider him the benchmark for "success" and being the "biggest"...though quite a few people don't want to admit it. :whistle:

It wasn't circulated as heavily. I've seen this reported on virtually every blog, and most major news outlets (in the states). Even CNN has reported on this story.

Which is why I said earlier in this thread I didn't understand why this particular instance was such "major news" and has circulated so heavily.

The only logical reason it's garnered so much attention is because it relates to Michael Jackson, and most consider him the benchmark for "success" and being the "biggest"...though quite a few people don't want to admit it. :whistle:

Preach :excited: :excited: :excited:

teaching_preaching_church_teachers.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

:asham:! I can't help it!

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:! I couldn't be bothered repeating myself

im getting tired of u :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You can never get tired of me :D. Not with these

300px-Red_bull_1.jpg

Archived