Me singing Robin Thicke's "Stupid Things"

RaLpHieReBeL516

ummm im not here for people ripping me off for studio time, once this band thing takes off i'll be making enough money to build my own studio in my basement

:clapping:

haha awww, tht is one of my faves and i never really like my own stuff lol as weird as that is, but once i get in this band i wanna do it live with someone playing an acoustic guitar and record it

I seriously love that a lot! And I like this one even more now! You have a really good voice. Can't wait for you to get that band together!

I seriously love that a lot! And I like this one even more now! You have a really good voice. Can't wait for you to get that band together!

haha thx man ughh me either ive never sang so much in my life getting all these songs ready, im glad i took that 3 yrs of classical singing so my voice never feels like its tired

haha thx man ughh me either ive never sang so much in my life getting all these songs ready, im glad i took that 3 yrs of classical singing so my voice never feels like its tired

That's great you did that! Do you still have training etc? Keep that up. I say it to every singer. Don't end up like Mariah or Whitney...keep that voice rested and trained lol.

That's great you did that! Do you still have training etc? Keep that up. I say it to every singer. Don't end up like Mariah or Whitney...keep that voice rested and trained lol.

i stopped when i lost my job but i just got a new one and with this band and constantly singing im gonna need it, and the vocal teacher that i went to went to julliard so she's a beast!!! i will start it back up again, but yeah my voice is my instrument and like any other instrument u need to keep it tuned and sounding at it's best at all times this lady even taught me how to sing through a cold lol

i stopped when i lost my job but i just got a new one and with this band and constantly singing im gonna need it, and the vocal teacher that i went to went to julliard so she's a beast!!! i will start it back up again, but yeah my voice is my instrument and like any other instrument u need to keep it tuned and sounding at it's best at all times this lady even taught me how to sing through a cold lol

That's great! I'm glad you got a new job! I hope things go well for you. Thats awesome about the vocal teacher that went to Julliard! That's like such a prestigious arts school - wow!

That's great! I'm glad you got a new job! I hope things go well for you. Thats awesome about the vocal teacher that went to Julliard! That's like such a prestigious arts school - wow!

yeah i was so scared when i first started going but she makes u feel soo comfortable so hopefully she's still doing it so i can go back to her, she puts you through the wringer but the outcome is ridic!!!, when i get my funds back up im def going back and thx im so happy i have a job ive been unemployed for a few months and i was so depressed

yeah i was so scared when i first started going but she makes u feel soo comfortable so hopefully she's still doing it so i can go back to her, she puts you through the wringer but the outcome is ridic!!!, when i get my funds back up im def going back and thx im so happy i have a job ive been unemployed for a few months and i was so depressed

I truly believe the ones that put you through the wringer are the ones worth having...they truly care. I can imagine. I've been unemployed for since I graduated from uni in '10 :(. I work with my dad now but I'm not on the books which depresses me more because I'd actually like to pay tax etc lol

Archived