Me singing Robin Thicke's "Stupid Things"

RaLpHieReBeL516

You sound GREAT Ralphie! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I'd never heard Robin's original before, and I think he's a top notch vocalist (mostly when he lets loose, goes all out and SANGS ala "When I Get You Alone")...but I just listened, and I dig your acapella version MUCH more :excited: Excellent rendition, bud :thumbup:

You sound GREAT Ralphie! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I'd never heard Robin's original before, and I think he's a top notch vocalist (mostly when he lets loose, goes all out and SANGS ala "When I Get You Alone")...but I just listened, and I dig your acapella version MUCH more :excited: Excellent rendition, bud :thumbup:

thnx a lot man!!! appreciate it yea i like when he lets loose as well nxt time ill show my face lol

I luv ralphie but lord knows he be a snail sometimes...

80901_Empty-Hallway_400.jpg

:coffee:

Speak for yourself...where's my DL link to that WIGU/Feedback mix <_<. AND you STILL haven't done that Doll Domination medley you said you would on the OLD board :rolleyes:

:clapping:

he needs to give us a link to dl our own copy thats my fave lol

YAS he do :excited:!!

Speak for yourself...where's my DL link to that WIGU/Feedback mix <_<. AND you STILL haven't done that Doll Domination medley you said you would on the OLD board :rolleyes:

YAS he do :excited:!!

I forgot about that :lmao: :lmao:

At the time I thought they would be more popular in the years to come :asham:

I was young and naive then :sigh:

Archived