This bitch is LYING! Shaunie Oneal says the COONERY on BBW will END!

I mentioned race because it's black people complaining about the show but they support mob wives when those bitches do the same thing..

We definitely have different experiences. The people I know who watch these shows are of many different backgrounds and they complain about BOTH shows.

I had to stop watching Mob Wives because there's too much vulgar language and it's quite repetitive. My hope for Basketball Wives is that it world turn around for the better after I got hooked last season, but it's gotten worse. I'll watch the rest, but after the reunion, I need to leave reality television alone.

That's the same exact thing on all of those shows.. The ONLY reason why people attack BWives is because they are black..

They fight, scream, lie and all that shit on Mob Wives..

The skinny blonde is the bully/fighter.. That ugly one with her father in jail is loud as hell.

The big tittie bitch is in a couple circles..

All of the Real Housewives are the same too but the focus is always on the black chicks..

Um there are no blondes on the show so you must mean Drita who's the red head and apparently you don't watch much of the show cause Drita is no bully she's a fighter but no bully :rolleyes:

Must you generalize everything and everyone? :mellow::umm: Not EVERY damn black person watches/supports mob wives. :crazy:

I never said "every black person " dumbass.

I've mentioned this before about a lot of black people on twitter and a few other sites I visit. They talked about mob wives being their favorite show and downing BW and RHOA.

My lord you are so fucking stupid.

I never said "every black person " dumbass.

I've mentioned this before about a lot of black people on twitter and a few other sites I visit. They talked about mob wives being their favorite show and downing BW and RHOA.

If the drama end people will complain that the show is boring..

Treat the show like yall treat Mob Wives cause those chicks are worst..

I mentioned race because it's black people complaining about the show but they support mob wives when those bitches do the same thing..

gen·er·al·i·za·tion/ˌjenərəliˈzāSHən/

Noun:

A general statement or concept obtained by inference from specific cases.

The action of generalizing: "such anecdotes cannot be a basis for generalization".

6716ef9e388a8398_recipts.jpg

You're the fucking dumbass. Sit. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

So you're saying it's sad because you have a couple weak bitches that can't fight but have a lot of mouth???

No; I'm saying it's sad that grown women are on tv acting like fools, and being violent.

I expect that on shows like Bad Girls Club, or Jersey Shore, but it's getting out of hand now.