This bitch is LYING! Shaunie Oneal says the COONERY on BBW will END!

Gurl, watch the video of Mrs. O'Neal "apologizing". BYE BITCH!

http://theybf.com/2012/05/14/bbw-stars-get-delicious-for-the-bbw-reunion-shaunie-oneal-apologizes-and-says-there-will

http://www.hostalmalure.com/2012/05/video-shaunie-oneal-speaks-on.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Also, Shed Media and VH1 both released statements about the negative feedback the show has gotten.

Shed Media said,

“Shed Media US is fully committed to telling the compelling stories of the Basketball Wives in a balanced way. Our producing partner Shaunie O’Neal feels strongly about this, and we fully agree with this stance. We support her as she encourages the cast members to work out issues in a non-violent fashion. We look forward to working with her and the rest of the cast on conveying more balance in the next season.”

And VH1 said,

“Our viewers opinions always matter a great deal to us at VH1. Lately, there has been a lot of conversation about Basketball Wives, a series featuring strong, intelligent women with very passionate viewpoints, which can sometimes escalate.

We at VH1 agree with and support Shaunie and the show producers’ “no excessive physical confrontations” policy on the series moving forward. We are all committed to balancing the candid, bold excitement that the viewers have come to love in the series with storylines and representations they can be proud of. Shaunie has been a strong advocate for a more balanced approach to the show and we, along with our producing partners at Shed Media, are all in agreement about moving forward with that goal.”

• Upvote 1

The episode this week was disgusting. Tamie is a drunk bully, and the other ladies are immature cowards. I don't think I can watch the rest of the season.

I couldn't bear to watch it. I think I might skip next weeks episode and wait until they get back to Miami.

Treat the show like yall treat Mob Wives cause those chicks are worst..

I don't think the "Wives" on that show are worse. Basketball wives you got "cliques", "circles", "bullies", and such and is very high schoolish. I think that's the main and only difference, but an important one. In my opinion.

I don't think the "Wives" on that show are worse. Basketball wives you got "cliques", "circles", "bullies", and such and is very high schoolish. I think that's the main and only difference, but an important one. In my opinion.

That's the same exact thing on all of those shows.. The ONLY reason why people attack BWives is because they are black..

They fight, scream, lie and all that shit on Mob Wives..

The skinny blonde is the bully/fighter.. That ugly one with her father in jail is loud as hell.

The big tittie bitch is in a couple circles..

All of the Real Housewives are the same too but the focus is always on the black chicks..

• Upvote 1

If the drama end people will complain that the show is boring..

Treat the show like yall treat Mob Wives cause those chicks are worst..

I don't watch Mob Wives like that sooooo yea. Regardless, MW doesn't make BW look any better and it shouldn't be used as a justification. Coonery is Coonery but Basketball hoes is taking it to a NEW LOW. Well....Tami and EVILyn are. Tew much.

I don't watch Mob Wives like that sooooo yea. Regardless, MW doesn't make BW look any better and it shouldn't be used as a justification. Coonery is Coonery but Basketball hoes is taking it to a NEW LOW. Well....Tami and EVILyn are. Tew much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbyTN5PbEtQ

The same black people bitching about the chicks on BW would love this and can't wait for the follow up episode..

All I'm saying is that if they cut out the drama, no one would watch the show..

That bitch with the dark hair and plastic surgery is a lot worst than Tami or Evelyn..

shaunie has always fucking lied. i said this long time ago. i remember her being on tom joyner and the bitch said she has no idea what is going to happen .even tom told her if she is an ex producer , she has to know. bitch would not budge on her lie tom even basically called her a liar. she gets on my last nerve.

she is the one exploting these women :filenails:

That's the same exact thing on all of those shows.. The ONLY reason why people attack BWives is because they are black..

They fight, scream, lie and all that shit on Mob Wives..

The skinny blonde is the bully/fighter.. That ugly one with her father in jail is loud as hell.

The big tittie bitch is in a couple circles..

All of the Real Housewives are the same too but the focus is always on the black chicks..

To me the BIG difference is that on Mob Wives, everyone is on the same level. They all are bad bitches, and want to show how bad they are. On BBW, some of the ladies want to show that they are above the fighting and ghetto behavior. Some of the ladies, want to be seen as ladies, and when they back down, they are attacked, bullied, insulted and treated like shit, in some cases by two or three others.

It's like comparing watching two tigers fight in the wild, to watching two pit-bulls attack a chiwawa. One is exciting, one is sad.

• Upvote 1

To me the BIG difference is that on Mob Wives, everyone is on the same level. They all are bad bitches, and want to show how bad they are. On BBW, some of the ladies want to show that they are above the fighting and ghetto behavior. Some of the ladies, want to be seen as ladies, and when they back down, they are attacked, bullied, insulted and treated like shit, in some cases by two or three others.

It's like comparing watching two tigers fight in the wild, to watching two pit-bulls attack a chiwawa. One is exciting, one is sad.

I think the point Blatin is trying to make is that the fighting and the behavior is the draw for both shows, but BBW is being singled out while Mob Wives is allowed to continue it's fuckery.

I think the point Blatin is trying to make is that the fighting and the behavior is the draw for both shows, but BBW is being singled out while Mob Wives is allowed to continue it's fuckery.

There is fighting on lots of shows, including Jersey Shore. Most of the time it's entertaining, but I'm sure you all recall when Snookie was popped in the face by that dude, MTV cut it out of the show, and they had a lot of backlash. BBW is being singled out because of the bullying, if you ask me.

I so agree... :thumbup:

There is fighting on lots of shows, including Jersey Shore. Most of the time it's entertaining, but I'm sure you all recall when Snookie was popped in the face by that dude, MTV cut it out of the show, and they had a lot of backlash. BBW is being singled out because of the bullying, if you ask me.

I don't watch most reality shows...I don't even think I've seen a full episode of Jersey Shore. lol I've seen a few BBW eps.

I do however know there is alot of fighting on reality shows. That's their drawing power nowadays... "real" people, in "real" situations acting a fool on a weekly basis. It wasn't what "reality tv" was supposed to be, but that's what it's become.

The issue is that BBW has been singled out for it, while the others are seemingly falling under the radar, or aren't as offensive for whatever reason.

Leave race out of this. None of these shows are uplifting or beneficial to anyone. There's loads of negativity, cattiness, and bitching on all of them.

I mentioned race because it's black people complaining about the show but they support mob wives when those bitches do the same thing..

So you're saying it's sad because you have a couple weak bitches that can't fight but have a lot of mouth???