What Are Your Pet Peeves?

Escapade

And I know they know I'm behind them in line. :rolleyes:

With the salespeople, I know it's their job but seriously, most of them need to work on their approach. If I need assistance, I'll look for you. :sigh:

It's beyond annoying. I also can't stand the phony chit-chat. Now I know you genuinely don't care how my day is going. :lol:

When I'm walking behind someone, and they turn their head to look at me, and then turn back around.

When people are loud and wrong.

When people try to get on the elevator/train while people are still trying to get off.

When people are trying to come indoors, while people are still trying to come through the door.

When people use the same tired jokes over and over like they're funny.

When people cosign and laugh at those same tired jokes.

When people challenge me when I know I'm right.

When people to show up to class late and then leave early.

When people forget to turn off their phones during class.

When people don't accept that Beysus is the best we have from this generation.

When people constantly put down Beysus like she aint shit.

People who unnecessarily have road rage.

ThatOtherFan

When someone calls you, you miss the call, and you call them right back moments later and they don't answer.

People who think its cute to dress up their pets.

People who use seeing eye dogs.

People who don't worship the ground Janhova walks on.

When stans try to belittle the accomplishments of others.

When people push their stupid agendas.

Black people who blame the White man for their misfortunes.

People who have the self-serving bias.

Black people who blame society as a reason why they can't get ahead.

Inconsiderate bitches.

Stupid customers at work who can't differentiate between a navy blue sweater and a black sweater when they're folded side-by-side. :sigh:

People who ask stupid questions.

People who try to tell me how to do my job.

Stupid customers in general.

People who let their children run around public places (other than a park) like they have no home training.

People who let their children cry in public and just tune it out.

People who cut lines.

Arrogant, cocky, and conceited bitches.

ThatOtherFan

It's beyond annoying. I also can't stand the phony chit-chat. Now I know you genuinely don't care how my day is going. :lol:

Oh, I know. >_< Just the other day I went to y.d., not even looking for anything in particular. I picked up a pair of shorts and straight away the girl was like "Oh, my fave thing about these is how you can roll them up. It's so cute!" I was like, seriously? That's your pitch? :mellow: Needless to say I didn't buy them.

Another pet peeve is along the same lines. I can't stand the people who have a stand or stall in shopping centres (new gym, finance etc.) and they don't take no for an answer. I walked past one the other day and she gave me 'tude. She was like, "Hi, how are you?" And I said, "Sorry, I'm working, just on my lunch break". And she goes, "But you're good? That is what I asked." Bitch, don't you dare. :umm:

I cut the lunch line at school all the time lmao.

Also people who blow their nose around me while I'm eating... or just in general... and then have the nerve to look in the tissue.

I would cut you. :umm:

I hate hearing ppl breathe. I also hate face fat, neck fat, back fat, and elbow fat.

Stank breath. :mellow: Is it that hard to brush your teeth and tongue?

People that smell musty or like curry.

People that feel the need to speak loudly even though you're less than a feet away from them

People that stand closely and talk right in your face

People that eat loud

People that feel the need to get ignorant and loud on the train and bus. :rolleyes:

People that stare at me while I'm eating.

Untrimmed nails

Dirty hands and feet

Poor and unfortunate looking people that are cocky

People that claim to be better than everyone else to hide their low self-esteem

Music snobs

Drivers that switch lanes every 5 seconds

I see it enough here. :lol: I just shake my head in disapproval, which in turn makes me feel better about my choice of outfit, and my day in general. ^_^

You don't understand because you're not a woman. After wearing heels for 8 and 9 hours a day, you'd take them off too. I hear this from my female friends. Some of them even bring flats to the club. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't understand because you're not a woman. After wearing heels for 8 and 9 hours a day, you'd take them off too. I hear this from my female friends. Some of them even bring flats to the club. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, I know. Actually, that's another one for my list: Girls who take their shoes off in public places. :lol: