What Are Your Pet Peeves?

Escapade

• 7 months later...

Friends that dont tell you when ur in public and you have food/bogie/easilyremovablewhitehead/drylips

Bitch all you have to do is say "wipe your mouf" or "you have something on your nose"

I always give a little gesture or whisper to someone if they have a little something going on

• 2 years later...

Bus drivers who get off and have a smoke, make a 10 minute phonecall or decide they want to read -_-

It's probably selfish of me tbh because I know bus drivers need to stick to their timings and they're probably just trying to make up for being ahead or something but i have places to be <_<

• Upvote 2

Bus drivers who get off and have a smoke, make a 10 minute phonecall or decide they want to read -_-

It's probably selfish of me tbh because I know bus drivers need to stick to their timings and they're probably just trying to make up for being ahead or something but i have places to be <_<

You have legs :mellow:

You have legs :mellow:

Would you walk to London? I cannot walk to work and back in our shitty weather every day :lol:. It takes 20 minutes in a car - walking would take an hour if not more :tear:

People who bump up threads that are outdated/no longer relevant... (not this one)

There's no need to be catty :rolleyes:

close minded people

judgemental people

people with poor hygiene

rude people

people who try to flirt/hit on me when I don't find them attractive at all

people who act loud and ghetto and think it's ok especially in public places. This includes all races not just blacks

friends who don't do what I tell them to do...more so if they don't kind of cater to me at times

people who try to throw their intelligence in your face. Makes me wanna put a fist in theirs lol

Cellphone zombies (all of you who stare at your phone and are completely obvious to everything around you - yes i will run you over)

People who dont move down the train

People who dont let others off the train first before they board

People that moan about the weather

you did say pet peeves :lol:

Hypocritical people

People who have no sense of manners. It's okay to cross the line every now and then, but most of the time, please have some decorum.

Die-hard religious people

People who blame anything but themselves for THEIR failure.

"Everything happens for a reason." No, it doesn't. Plus, sometimes that reason is because you make stupid decisions.

"Know-it-all"s. Unless the situation calls for a thorough explanation or your expert opinion, please, shut the hell up. I'm highly intelligent myself, but people like this still make me sick.

"Know-little-at-all"s. The opposite but equally annoying sister of the previous. If you don't know much about a certain subject and/or don't care to know about it from an expert opinion then don't pretend like your opinion is the end all to the subject. Also, to the ones who say you don't care, your lack of commentary is more effective in showing that than constantly saying you don't care.

Close-minded people.

People who are unjustly mean to others.

People who take their sweet time walking or driving ahead of you. Often because they're talking to someone else. If you would like to converse with a certain individual, please find the nearest spot to be alone. In front of me in line is not the best place for this.

People who constantly interrupt you while you're talking. A conversation is between two or more people. Not one. If I wanted a monologue, I'd ask for one.

Bad grammar and spelling. I don't want to be a Grammar Nazi, but it helps out a lot when people use "your", "you're", "there", "their", "they're", etc. correctly. Kind of eases the conversation along, ya know?

People who are generally extremely sensitive and view any comment as an attack.

People who tell you "Oh! You have to try this! It's the best thing ever!" And when you do try it and it sucks.

• Upvote 2

Bitching about the weather pisses me off too - the UK gets a pass this winter though because we had such a ridiculous amount of rain. It felt like it would actually never end. Being an island I was a little afraid we might sink :lol: