Michael Jackson: Bad 25th Anniversary

Reyna ♔

SO these aren't "new" then.....just the previous versions of billie jean and smooth criminal before they became what we know them as....

They are new in that they've never been heard before.

Al Capone was one of the first songs to be written for Bad. At first he wrote two songs...Al Capone and "Chicago 45". Both were scrapped although a demo for AC was done. He later reworked them and they evolved them into Smooth Criminal so yeah it was a 'previous version'.

I don't think Price of Fame is a previous version of Billie Jean although it does sound like it with a similar them... It was supposed to be for the Pepsi commercial but they used Bad instead.

You went through Amazon? Chile, it's gonna be time for Dangerous 25 before you get that package :lol:

:lmao:!!! Amazon UK is actually really good. I remember I got Rihannas album 2 days before the release date :lol:! I forgot I chose One Day Delivery for this...which...I got Bad 25 in the end. I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! aARRRRRH! I'm so excited!!! I feel so emotional though :(! This was the first one. This was THE album that made me a fan!!

:lmao:!!! Amazon UK is actually really good. I remember I got Rihannas album 2 days before the release date :lol:! I forgot I chose One Day Delivery for this...which...I got Bad 25 in the end. I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! aARRRRRH! I'm so excited!!! I feel so emotional though :(! This was the first one. This was THE album that made me a fan!!

OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!! Awwww, it's okay to be emotional, Bu :blush: Oh the nostalgia :wub:

Mine neither - just dispatched today (fuckers) but Spotify is saving my life. Listening to Free right now :excited:

You have it now :excited::tear:!!

MY PACKAGE JUST ARRIVED TO MY PARENTS' HOUSE!

But I have to wait until Fall Break on the 5th to actually open it :rolleyes:

Oh shucks!!! Can you wait :lol:???

OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!! Awwww, it's okay to be emotional, Bu :blush: Oh the nostalgia :wub:

I know :tear:! It excites me so much!!!

I want Janet to do these things :(

Its so nice that you guys get these things :)

I wish she would too :(! RN:25 would have been amazing!

Oh shucks!!! Can you wait :lol:???

I know :tear:! It excites me so much!!!

NO!!! :flipoff: I guess...since I have to :rolleyes::asham: I'm going to lose my mind when I finally get to it, though. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I'll take pics of it and stuff and post them here, if you guys would like that :D

It's like a dream come true!! :tear:

I was tempted to buy the box yesterday, but ended up not getting it. lol

I just looked up the suitcase edition y'all were talking about. :w00t: It looks hot!

Did everyone on here order that version?

The Buckle Box thing? YES! I bought it :D I have to wait until Fall Break(starting Oct. 5) to see it, but I did buy it and it's at home waiting for me ^_^

I've watched the DVD! I'm sold on it :wub:! Admittedly the video quality isn't that great but then you have to remember...it was recorded in the 80s and it came from a VHS as far as I remember. :lol:. The live audio CD is brilliant too!! And off course the unreleased songs :wub:!

I've watched the DVD! I'm sold on it :wub:! Admittedly the video quality isn't that great but then you have to remember...it was recorded in the 80s and it came from a VHS as far as I remember. :lol:. The live audio CD is brilliant too!! And off course the unreleased songs :wub:!

:umm:

It's not even from a master tape or something?

Nice!

That edition is way too expensive for a casual fan like me. -_-

Yeah, it's something for megafans/stans like me :lol: I bought it with some graduation money I got this year :asham:

OMG!!!! This sounds DIVINE!!!! Oct. 5 needs to get here like....TOMORROW!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: